2012 Land Rover LR4

Based on 30 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "Driver comfort, foul weather brilliance"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"The LR4 is a great vehicle for what I expected from it. It has very good storage space for hauling luggage and other items for long family trips. Very good sight lines and seating position for driving. The LR4 really shines when I find myself in adverse weather. The vehicle feels made to be driving through deep snow, on ice, etc. The rotary selection traction control system works very well. I have had absolutely no trouble moving around during this year's snowstorms and cold weather. The vehicle does not get the best gas mileage as noted. However, for a vehicle that can haul 5 people on a long trip with all of the associated cargo I do not mind. With the 3rd row seats up and occupied the storage space is limited."

Love love love this SUV!!

By on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pros: "LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!"

"I have nothing but good things to say about my LR4! The ride, the seats, the options, the maneuverability, interior design even has a spot for my dog! You can fold down the middle seat in the second row...perfect spot for a dog with his harness strapped to the LATCH teather bar. Or, fold down middle seat for walk-thru access to comfortable 3rd row. Plenty of room in 3rd row for a small adult. Tons of compartments all over vehicle for easy storage. Love the cooler in the armrest (LUX). Love the stereo. LOVE how it drives! Once you own one you'll never own a different SUV. Mine had one issue with the fuel gauge and THAT'S IT. They fixed it while I waited and was covered under warranty. No other issues! Also love the height adjustment...lower the SUV when wearing a skirt or when picking up my Grandmother. All-around perfect SUV! I have the LUX and it was well worth the extra dollars."

Sadly a waste of money....

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "A stylish appearance"

Cons: "Not reliable and expensive maintenance"

"Before purchasing the LR4, I had always admired the stylish look of a Land Rover & Range Rover's. Now that I have owned the vehicle, the excitement has worn off after consistent issues with the following items: Camera system had to be replaced, sometimes the windows will not go up or down, The battery has left me stranded countless times... it was even dead at the dealership after I was picking the vehicle up after service (they said the battery was fine), the computer system has constant warnings displayed to include the "hood is open" which by the way it is never open... because of this I can no longer lock the vehice. The gas will display empty, even though it is full of gas. The auto wipers go off when it is not raining, and you can not turn them off before going into the car wash... I have replaced the wipers twice. The navigation system is very difficult to use and gets us lost all of the time. It also took us 30 minutes to figure out the DVD system that is not user friendly. Our computer system reflects the United Kingdon instead of the US... although we have changed it countless times. Once the car is turned off, it reverts back to a British format. We are currently getting another vehicle because we are getting ready for a trip and we know that the Land Rover is VERY UNRELIABLE...."

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

By on Monday, August 05, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Everyone that sees my car asks me is it really as good off road as they say? I can answer "IT IS!". I went on the Land Rover Encino Off Road experience and I off road frequently myself. I climb up rock walls, wade through water and mud and the car will not get stuck. I even have been threw multiple feet of snow. The adjustable height makes it super capable off road! The 4 wheel drive system is excellent and easy to use. On the road you would never know it is basically a huge truck. It's quite, comfortable, and has as smaller turning radius than my BMW 3 series. The systems (navigation stereo etc.) are all straight forward and easy to use. I love that the navigation diverts you around traffic! The seats are extremely comfortable and the interior is sharp looking. Finally, I am an equestrian so my LR4 hauls hay, bags of feed tack, huge wood truck and spends more time on dirt than on pavement. I have never had any sort of problem. In fact, the only time it's been to the dealer was to get the scheduled servie"

Love my LR4

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, can haul anything, great technology"

Cons: "Price is high"

"I have an HSE Lux version. Love this car. Expensive, although it has had no issues since purchasing new (currently approx 18k miles)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for