2011 Land Rover LR4

8.3

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Sadly a waste of money....

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "A stylish appearance"

Cons: "Not reliable and expensive maintenance"

"Before purchasing the LR4, I had always admired the stylish look of a Land Rover & Range Rover's. Now that I have owned the vehicle, the excitement has worn off after consistent issues with the following items: Camera system had to be replaced, sometimes the windows will not go up or down, The battery has left me stranded countless times... it was even dead at the dealership after I was picking the vehicle up after service (they said the battery was fine), the computer system has constant warnings displayed to include the "hood is open" which by the way it is never open... because of this I can no longer lock the vehice. The gas will display empty, even though it is full of gas. The auto wipers go off when it is not raining, and you can not turn them off before going into the car wash... I have replaced the wipers twice. The navigation system is very difficult to use and gets us lost all of the time. It also took us 30 minutes to figure out the DVD system that is not user friendly. Our computer system reflects the United Kingdon instead of the US... although we have changed it countless times. Once the car is turned off, it reverts back to a British format. We are currently getting another vehicle because we are getting ready for a trip and we know that the Land Rover is VERY UNRELIABLE...."

Skip it!

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "looks cool, drives nice"

Cons: "lots of little problems"

"I'm not sure where to start with this car. I have never paid this much for a vehicle and had this many problems, all before 11,000 miles. Water in the headliner, driver's power window stopped working, rear wiper stopped working, retractable tailgate cable broke, voice command didn't work. Really? 60k for this? I would like to say Land Rover has a long way to go as far as quality, but their track record of quirks and problems has been around for years. It appears that they will never get it right. Never again..........."

Over Priced, put together Cheap!!

By on Friday, September 16, 2011

Cons: "expensive, things break to easy"

"My radio keeps going out, even if you turn the car off it doesn't come back on. We have had to take it into the dealership 3 times because of bad connections for the cameras. A cheap plastic piece beside the passenger side door came off while we were driving down the highway and now recently at the gas station right after filling up as we pulled out of the gas station, the gas gauge went from full to saying empty. Would not recommend this vehicle to anyone especially since it cost us above $60,000. Should have bought the Lexus we were looking at! My sister owns a 2010 LR3 and is having some of the same problems. In my opinion, they are put together way to quickly and cheaply! Don't waste your money."

Love my LR4

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, can haul anything, great technology"

Cons: "Price is high"

"I have an HSE Lux version. Love this car. Expensive, although it has had no issues since purchasing new (currently approx 18k miles)."

Would be great if it worked!

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful desgin, great ride"

Cons: "Completely unreliable"

"This is my second brand new LR4 in the last 3 months. The first had multiple mechanical issues and I was given a replacement. Now my most recent LR4 Lux was also in the shop after less than ONE WEEK! I have now seen suspension issues, transmission issues, fuel pump issues and engine issues all within two brand new 2015 trucks and in a period of three months. I love the design, the features and the ride but I could really just use a car that works."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals