2011 Land Rover LR4

8.3

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Better than past discoverys

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I have had this car for almost a year and I am quite pleased with it. The only thing that could have been better is the navigation system. First you need a degree to operate it, secondly, a lot of time it cannot map local streets. Another feature that is for the birds is the voice command. It is extremely difficult to use because if you do not say something exactly the way it is set up, it will not help you. I do wish the warranty was a little longer than a year for a 50k+ car. It does not disappoint as a land rover."

Pleasurable experience

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Pros: "overall fit finish, ride quality"

Cons: "Hard to say"

"Overall, I have been impressed. This is my 3rd LR, but not back to back. I gave a Jeep Cherokee (new model) a try and while I was impressed with what jeep has done with the vehicle, it just doesn't compare to the LR4. Honestly, I could use a better tech. integration, similar to BMW, at this price point, but what LR has currently (in control apps) is pretty innovative as is. The fit/finish is fantastic, ride quality-amazing and overall you know your driving in a luxury well crafted vehicle when your driving it. The use of space is superb, especially when considering the new Discovery sport or the Range Rover Sport. This one just makes total sense with kids and being used as a all round purpose vehicle. Couldn't be happier so far and expect to be in the landcover family, with another purchase even before were done with this new member of the family. Oh.. YULONG white is a head turner. I had a guy wanting to buy mine off the lot as I was taking delivery, but respectfully declined. (it was the only one they had on the lot :) )"

Very polished

By on Wednesday, May 04, 2011

"I have had this vehicle for almost a year now and it is still amazing to me. It's extreemly comfortable and quiet for a truck that can do amazing things off-road. It hauls the family around well and everyone has ample room."

Love it despite the issues

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Looks, comfort, room, towing ability, quiet"

Cons: "Poor reliability, sparse and indifferent dealers"

"Bought my 2011 LR4 new, now has 51,500 miles....and in the shop, again, for numerous warning lights and messages though it is running fine. This will be our first out of warranty repair.....had warranty repairs for malfunctioning fuel gauge (took two trips to fix), radio (four trips to fix), rear view camera, defective door locks, alarm going off for no reason, and broken driver door latch cable. We tow with it, need the 4WD for snow, go skiing with it, need the third row with our kids, and have towed a travel trailer many times with it. It also looks great and the paint and interior still look good after a lot of tough use. So in many respects it is an ideal family car for us, but it is the most troublesome car I have EVER owned. It has never stranded us, but has had many serious problems. The service experience has been lacking as well, I blame some of the problems on poor diagnosis or repair efforts."

Sophisticated Sporty

By on Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Impressive car that turns heads yet has room enough for 7 passengers, if needed! Not even close to being a mini-van, thank goodness!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals