2010 Land Rover LR4

8.3

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Seriously Reconsider Buying this car

By on Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pros: "nice looking, drives well"

Cons: "Whistle sound that will drive you insane"

"I bought a 2015 LR4 in March, and thought I would share some information with prospective buyers. Land Rover USA has admitted that their is a problem in the air conditioning system of the 2015 LR4s, a problem that causes a high pitched whistle to be emitted from the dashboard area whenever the air conditioner is on (as it often is if you live in texas). Land Rover says this is a "characteristic" of the 2015 LR4s, and have offered no fix for the problem. If you are considering purchasing an LR4, I would seriously reconsider, until Land Rover has a fix for this issue. Though the dealership has tried, they have been unable to fix the problem, and my car has spent over 40 days in the shop since I purchased it."

Over Priced, put together Cheap!!

By on Friday, September 16, 2011

Cons: "expensive, things break to easy"

"My radio keeps going out, even if you turn the car off it doesn't come back on. We have had to take it into the dealership 3 times because of bad connections for the cameras. A cheap plastic piece beside the passenger side door came off while we were driving down the highway and now recently at the gas station right after filling up as we pulled out of the gas station, the gas gauge went from full to saying empty. Would not recommend this vehicle to anyone especially since it cost us above $60,000. Should have bought the Lexus we were looking at! My sister owns a 2010 LR3 and is having some of the same problems. In my opinion, they are put together way to quickly and cheaply! Don't waste your money."

Best suv out there.

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "2nd row seat is kinda small. Expensive maintaince."

"Everyone that sits in it agrees"

Great Long Distance Car

By on Monday, September 28, 2015

Pros: "Great Car for Long Distance Driving"

Cons: "Small tank"

"Great car - quiet and confortable regardless of outside conditions. LR4 with V8 we bought in 2010. I used it for daily commute 80 miles one way for 2.5 years in heavy NYC/NJ/Connecticut traffic and can tell that this is a great car. We drove it from Florida in Summer to Canada in Winter and this is the best car for family trips. Car is not simple and in the beginning it had some hiccups, but fortunately car was on warranty. I want new one with V8."

Love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive and very sporty!"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This big SUV drives like a dream. The large windows give me a clear view at all times. It's easy to park, and the turning radius makes this vehicle so easy to maneuver. There is plenty of room for carrying everything that's important. The best vehicle I have ever owned!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals