2010 Land Rover LR4

8.3

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Sadly a waste of money....

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "A stylish appearance"

Cons: "Not reliable and expensive maintenance"

"Before purchasing the LR4, I had always admired the stylish look of a Land Rover & Range Rover's. Now that I have owned the vehicle, the excitement has worn off after consistent issues with the following items: Camera system had to be replaced, sometimes the windows will not go up or down, The battery has left me stranded countless times... it was even dead at the dealership after I was picking the vehicle up after service (they said the battery was fine), the computer system has constant warnings displayed to include the "hood is open" which by the way it is never open... because of this I can no longer lock the vehice. The gas will display empty, even though it is full of gas. The auto wipers go off when it is not raining, and you can not turn them off before going into the car wash... I have replaced the wipers twice. The navigation system is very difficult to use and gets us lost all of the time. It also took us 30 minutes to figure out the DVD system that is not user friendly. Our computer system reflects the United Kingdon instead of the US... although we have changed it countless times. Once the car is turned off, it reverts back to a British format. We are currently getting another vehicle because we are getting ready for a trip and we know that the Land Rover is VERY UNRELIABLE...."

Would be great if it worked!

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful desgin, great ride"

Cons: "Completely unreliable"

"This is my second brand new LR4 in the last 3 months. The first had multiple mechanical issues and I was given a replacement. Now my most recent LR4 Lux was also in the shop after less than ONE WEEK! I have now seen suspension issues, transmission issues, fuel pump issues and engine issues all within two brand new 2015 trucks and in a period of three months. I love the design, the features and the ride but I could really just use a car that works."

Skip it!

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "looks cool, drives nice"

Cons: "lots of little problems"

"I'm not sure where to start with this car. I have never paid this much for a vehicle and had this many problems, all before 11,000 miles. Water in the headliner, driver's power window stopped working, rear wiper stopped working, retractable tailgate cable broke, voice command didn't work. Really? 60k for this? I would like to say Land Rover has a long way to go as far as quality, but their track record of quirks and problems has been around for years. It appears that they will never get it right. Never again..........."

LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"This is my third Land Rover and I love it! It is powerful, rugged, and refined. Easily the best vehicle I have owned. Goes anywhere with class and style. Tows our tournament wake boarding boat with ease, conquers the best four wheel drive trails in the west, and valet parks with pride. So, I love it!"

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

By on Monday, August 5, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Everyone that sees my car asks me is it really as good off road as they say? I can answer "IT IS!". I went on the Land Rover Encino Off Road experience and I off road frequently myself. I climb up rock walls, wade through water and mud and the car will not get stuck. I even have been threw multiple feet of snow. The adjustable height makes it super capable off road! The 4 wheel drive system is excellent and easy to use. On the road you would never know it is basically a huge truck. It's quite, comfortable, and has as smaller turning radius than my BMW 3 series. The systems (navigation stereo etc.) are all straight forward and easy to use. I love that the navigation diverts you around traffic! The seats are extremely comfortable and the interior is sharp looking. Finally, I am an equestrian so my LR4 hauls hay, bags of feed tack, huge wood truck and spends more time on dirt than on pavement. I have never had any sort of problem. In fact, the only time it's been to the dealer was to get the scheduled servie"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals