2010 Land Rover LR4

8.3

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Seriously Reconsider Buying this car

By on Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pros: "nice looking, drives well"

Cons: "Whistle sound that will drive you insane"

"I bought a 2015 LR4 in March, and thought I would share some information with prospective buyers. Land Rover USA has admitted that their is a problem in the air conditioning system of the 2015 LR4s, a problem that causes a high pitched whistle to be emitted from the dashboard area whenever the air conditioner is on (as it often is if you live in texas). Land Rover says this is a "characteristic" of the 2015 LR4s, and have offered no fix for the problem. If you are considering purchasing an LR4, I would seriously reconsider, until Land Rover has a fix for this issue. Though the dealership has tried, they have been unable to fix the problem, and my car has spent over 40 days in the shop since I purchased it."

Over Priced, put together Cheap!!

By on Friday, September 16, 2011

Cons: "expensive, things break to easy"

"My radio keeps going out, even if you turn the car off it doesn't come back on. We have had to take it into the dealership 3 times because of bad connections for the cameras. A cheap plastic piece beside the passenger side door came off while we were driving down the highway and now recently at the gas station right after filling up as we pulled out of the gas station, the gas gauge went from full to saying empty. Would not recommend this vehicle to anyone especially since it cost us above $60,000. Should have bought the Lexus we were looking at! My sister owns a 2010 LR3 and is having some of the same problems. In my opinion, they are put together way to quickly and cheaply! Don't waste your money."

Best suv out there.

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "2nd row seat is kinda small. Expensive maintaince."

"Everyone that sits in it agrees"

Great Long Distance Car

By on Monday, September 28, 2015

Pros: "Great Car for Long Distance Driving"

Cons: "Small tank"

"Great car - quiet and confortable regardless of outside conditions. LR4 with V8 we bought in 2010. I used it for daily commute 80 miles one way for 2.5 years in heavy NYC/NJ/Connecticut traffic and can tell that this is a great car. We drove it from Florida in Summer to Canada in Winter and this is the best car for family trips. Car is not simple and in the beginning it had some hiccups, but fortunately car was on warranty. I want new one with V8."

Love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive and very sporty!"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This big SUV drives like a dream. The large windows give me a clear view at all times. It's easy to park, and the turning radius makes this vehicle so easy to maneuver. There is plenty of room for carrying everything that's important. The best vehicle I have ever owned!!"

Much improved over our LR-3. Great SUV

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "A perfect car for the mountains of Colorado"

Cons: "3rd row seats hard to open and close"

"We love our LR-4. The interior is super luxurious. Lots of backseat room as well as storage space in the rear. The handling I'd much better than our old LR-3 and the more powerful engine really improves performance on steep mountain roads"

Happiness is Driving a LR4

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "Great ride, excellant value, superior quality"

"I purchased my 2013 LR4 last year and have driven it for over twelve thousand miles. I gave every category a perfect ten; because, I cannot find fault with anything in this car. The LR4 is an absolute pleasure to drive. The comfort is very nice and the interior is well laid out. The quality is great and not one single thing has gone wrong with this car. The car has plenty of power and the stereo sounds very nice. Compared to the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland I test drove, the LR4 had a superior ride. I also test drove the Mercedes ML 450 and found it to be over priced and too high tech. On vacation I drove a Mercedes ML 350 for the week and thought it was very nice. The stereo and stereo controls on the Mercedes were nicer than the LR4 but that was all that I thought was better. It was great getting home and having the LR4 at the airport to drive home. I guess you are either a Mercedes person or not. I prefer the more rugged styling of the LR4. Before buying the Land Rover BMW and Audi were also on the list to test drive. However,once I drove the LR4 I did not need to drive the BMW X5 or Audi X7. I was sold on the spot. The LR4 has all of the necessary luxury you'd want in an SUV with out going over board (like the ML 450). The LR4 is a very nice luxury SUV that is very capable of going off road. I have driven this car in the snow and in icy conditions common in Maryland and the SUV just tears it up. My worries are the other drivers on the road and not with the LR4's ability to handle bad weather conditions. So if you are looking for a SUV such as a BMW, Mercedes or Audi, save your money and buy the LR4. And if you are looking for something like a 4Runner or Grand Cherokee spend the extra money and buy the LR4. You'll be happy you did. They say money cannot buy happiness; but, driving a Land Rover LR4 can bring you happiness."

Love love love this SUV!!

By on Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pros: "LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!"

"I have nothing but good things to say about my LR4! The ride, the seats, the options, the maneuverability, interior design even has a spot for my dog! You can fold down the middle seat in the second row...perfect spot for a dog with his harness strapped to the LATCH teather bar. Or, fold down middle seat for walk-thru access to comfortable 3rd row. Plenty of room in 3rd row for a small adult. Tons of compartments all over vehicle for easy storage. Love the cooler in the armrest (LUX). Love the stereo. LOVE how it drives! Once you own one you'll never own a different SUV. Mine had one issue with the fuel gauge and THAT'S IT. They fixed it while I waited and was covered under warranty. No other issues! Also love the height adjustment...lower the SUV when wearing a skirt or when picking up my Grandmother. All-around perfect SUV! I have the LUX and it was well worth the extra dollars."

Fun to drive and very dependable.

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, comfy, beautiful"

Cons: "needs beverage holders in middle seats"

"An excellent investment in an excellent vehicle. She has never given me any trouble in ice or deep snow. We did put different tires on other than the factory ones, we have a lot of deep snow falls and just wanted to be prepared. Fun to drive and comfortable for hours. I get so many compliments on what a pretty car she is, she is a metallic black and shines like a star. You cannot go wrong with this vehicle!"

Nothing Compares To This Car!

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "Overall performance, quality and design"

Cons: "Opening top hatch door and audio touch screen"

"This car excels beyond my expectations. Performance is excellent. Passing an 18-wheeler on a highway is effortless. The interior is absolutely top quality and is superior to any other luxury car I have experienced. The materials are exceptional and when you touch the doorknobs, the seats or the steering wheel, you are constantly reminded of it. This car has the perfect combination of elegance and function. It truly stands alone. I will never buy anything else after having owned this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals