• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Land Rover LR4

Based on 32 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

Great all-around vehicle

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "Very practical, nice interior, fun to drive"

Cons: "None yet"

"Purchased a new LR4 a few months ago and already have over 4,000 miles from driving part way across the country. This vehicle fits my needs in every way. The size of it easily allows multiple bikes to be put in it. The third row seats comfortably fit adults while also folding flat with the second row to allow lots of hauling space. The ride is quite smooth with the air suspension. The interior is well appointed in the HSE model and the interface for the touch screen is easy to use (the backup camera is also a must if parallel parking in a city). My primary concern prior to purchasing the car was reliability but I have done highway, city and light off-road driving without any issues except for a squeak from the rear brake which went away after a few days. Overall, a great car especially versus the competition."

Very polished

By on Wednesday, May 04, 2011

"I have had this vehicle for almost a year now and it is still amazing to me. It's extreemly comfortable and quiet for a truck that can do amazing things off-road. It hauls the family around well and everyone has ample room."

I Like It So Far

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"We just picked up our LR4 last week and it has been a great experience. Looking for a mid to large sized luxury SUV and this fit the bill. Almost went with Lexus GX but we got a better deal on the LR4 plus more accessories. The tire pressure indicator did come on after the first day but due to over inflation at pick up. It costs a bundle but is exceeding my expectations. I'll report out again after six months of driving."

Better than past discoverys

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I have had this car for almost a year and I am quite pleased with it. The only thing that could have been better is the navigation system. First you need a degree to operate it, secondly, a lot of time it cannot map local streets. Another feature that is for the birds is the voice command. It is extremely difficult to use because if you do not say something exactly the way it is set up, it will not help you. I do wish the warranty was a little longer than a year for a 50k+ car. It does not disappoint as a land rover."

Great SUV

By on Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"I've owned the 2011 for a couple of months now and compared it to the competition when looking to buy. For the same price, the amount of luxury and capability you get for the money makes the LR4 a hands down winner when compared to BMW, Audi, Lexus and Mercedes. The LR4 is extremely capable offroad and the interior is very comfortable with a high level of finishes. I'm very happy that I made the purchase. Excellent design and value for the money."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals