2008 Land Rover LR3

7.8

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Fantastic vehicle!

By on Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pros: "Looks, quality, adaptable, safe"

Cons: "Should have bought one sooner!"

"My 2008 Lr3 SE does a lot of things, and it does them all very well. It has been reliable, gets respectable MPGs for its size, is smooth, quiet and powerful, tows well, and handles snow & ice with ease. Plenty of room, lots of well thought out options, and looks great. Land Rover finally got it right!"

We love our 2006 LR3 HSE

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"It had a few hiccups when we bought it new. (1) Electrical craziness (3 trips to dealer, 1 tow) that was magically fixed with a claim that the system was never charged properly and a faulty battery..(2) the gas tank had to be fixed. Design failure recall, they figured it on our car (2 trips to dealer, 1 tow) and a loaner for 2 weeks. (an LR3) But, that in the past we love the car. Use it for trips to our mountain house in Lake Tahoe, CA for summer and winter. Very comfortable. Drives well enough given it's a big 4x4 vehicle. Love the extra seats in the back for Giants base ball games and hauling family and friends around. Things that are fixed in the 2009 model: lack of iPod integration (there is an AUX in), way to many buttons on the electronics, a bit underpowered, body roll is annoying"

Second Land Rover I Have Owned

By on Sunday, October 26, 2008

"I love the looks, the drive, the reliability, the safety and the fun of driving it in all terrain."

Goes anywhere

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Have taken my LR3 everywhere from snowy Colorado mountains to the Utah Desert. It was great passing jacked-up jeeps in Moab off-road while enjoying air-conditioned comfort with 4 kids watching a DVD in the back. This vehicle does it all. In town, valets always park it up front with the Porsches and Bentleys. I don't think that a more versatile yet comfortable vehicle was ever built. I wish they held their value better."

Love my LR3!

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"I have an LR3 and a BMW X5. I love the LR3. It's a great 'go to the lake' vehical with the family and dog. Great for winter skiing and fun in the summer with all the fire roads and off road adventures. Very comfortable for long drives. We had a few warranty service issues but easily worked out. Normally I would be ticked off at these for the price of the care but I really like the vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR3 near Honolulu. See local deals