2008 Land Rover LR3

7.7

Based on 226 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Absolutely Love the Landrover LR3!

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "Rides like a dream, very comfortable, reliable car"

Cons: "head rest positions are bent too far forward"

"Absolutely Love the Landrover LR3. It is a monster in the snow, rides like a dream, is extremely comfortable and all features are convenient from the drivers perspective. The only down side is the head rests. They are manufactured in a bent-forward position that is not so comfortable and does not fit smaller or shorter body types. Better head rest engineering would easily fix this. This vehicle has been a work horse for me and I perform just regular maintenance on it. My LR3 has always and still runs like a dream even with 245,000. miles on it!! Extremely reliable."

Dream or nightmare

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pros: "stunning looks and great ride when was on the road"

Cons: "never ending repairs"

The last road trip :(

"When this vehicle was not in the shop and it was running it was a dream but that dream was a nightmare. It was in the shop so much after year 5 of owning it. I kept dumping money into it $2000 here $1500 there and that was not to include reg maintenance. With every time I had the hope, I would not have to drop more into it again anytime soon. It never stopped, I truly loved the look at this vehicle but I had to stop putting money into repairs. I sold it to day I payed over $55,000 for it and 9 years later at trade in the best offer I got was around $7000. :("

The last road trip :(

Very Thirsty however nice vehicle

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

Pros: "Smooth Ride, luxury, dependable"

Cons: "Gas mileage, maintance, holding its value"

"The Lr3 is a very thirsty vehicle with the v-8 and how heavy it is hoever very safe and realiable. Maintance cost can be expensive at the actual Rover dealer its self however other places can be way less expensive. Very dependable and luxury and the ride and drive is very pleasant and smooth. I would recommend the Land Rover."

great suv, brought used and have had no problems.

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Love to drive this SUV. Solid built SUV."

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Would like better gas mileage but have no complaints with this SUV ."

On and Off Road Wonder

By on Sunday, August 03, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable ride, off-road capable, roomy int."

Cons: "Pricey repairs, bad city mileage."

"The LR3 is a luxurious ride in town and a sure-footed ride on rugged, off-road adventures. By luxurious, I mean that the leather seats and quiet ride will deliver you to the opera without mussing up the evening gown, while listening to Macklemore on the Harman Kardon speaker system. And by sure-footed, I mean that the terrain response system and countless sensors will help you navigate to those places front-wheel, rear-wheel, or crossover all-wheel rides can only whimper at. The LR3 can even cross waist-deep streams without missing a step. In the city, the mileage is poor: about 14 mpg. On the highway, for me, I've seen 24 mpg as the average from Colorado to California. If you plan to never take this truck off-road, then don't buy it. There are countless other copy-cats that look rugged and are happy to limit visits to the mall and remain on paved roads. If you like to see if steep, rocky trails are really roads to Alpine meadows or lesser traveled vistas with 360 degree views, then this is the vehicle to get you there."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR3 near Honolulu. See local deals