• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Land Rover LR3

7.8

Based on 220 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

awesome, guzzles premium gas and no need for a 4x4

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

"in Florida but soooo comfy...."

Happy maker

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable,excellent warranty"

"Each time I turn the ignition, I still get a thrill after 9 years. I am reluctant to sell, but will be relocating to Europe. Duanne (Customs), do not accept cars over 5 years old, unless you"re a diplomat.The ride is smooth, the speaker syatem is flawless.The color is the same as when I purchased it, no fading."

The LR3 is FUN to drive!

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"This vehicle is the perfect size. I have 4 young children and I am able to fit 4 car seats with no problem. Folding down and adjusting seats is quick and easy. The weight and handling are perfect for anything Mother Nature throws at you."

Love my LR3, great shape, sexy...looks WAY younger

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pros: "Beauty, Demands Attention; Beats a MiniVan anyday!"

Cons: "No Manual available, but a free download."

"Distress sale; purchased in 3/12, enjoyed every one of the 23K luxurious (and gentle) miles we shared. Fully loaded, excellent ride and look. Maroon color (rare), has a total of 79K miles. Babied in every way, garage stored. Just fully replaced A/C unit last Summer. Other than that,never a problem. It needs a new front windshield (I will replace), and I'm due for an oil change and a once-over (single dedicated mechanic). WEAR & TEAR: No major stains or tears on blond carpet. Blond leather could use a detail, I'm told it would clean up very easily (just worn, not filthy), but requires a professional detail for about $150. 2 small-med cracks in the dash were there when I bought it (never bugged me because it's on the passenger side)-nothing new and no spreads. I do have one nick in the leather on the back of the driver side headrest (size of a quarter), looks like an easy repair. Center compartment fridge works, but we never really used it. We DO have an MP3 jack. The only off-roading we ever used if for was an occasional camping trip to the dunes. One sunroof, two moonroofs. EXTENDED WARRANTY: 48 months (from 3/3/2012) or 125K miles (46K mile balance), whichever comes first. We hate to part with this GEM!!"

Avoid the expense!

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "Nice convenience items"

Cons: "See above, it's in the shop."

"I give value a 2 because I feel that all the other attributes play directly into the overall value. Reliability a 1 because the vehicle electric system has bagan erratic behavior requiring shutting the vehicle off then restarting it so the computer can figure out the navigation system and radio, and the vehicle is currently in the shop for EAS (electronic air suspension) fault/failure which left me driving 30 miles on the frame bump stops. Quality obviously a 1 due to above suspension issue. Driving dynamics a 2, the vehicle handles as a very heavy vehicle on weak suspension would, lots of body roll in turns. Interior/exterior, an 8, the vehicle has all the bells and whistles one could expect from a luxury 4X4 and looks to be put together like a tank. Comfort and convenience an 8, again the vehicle is very well appointed with convenience features. Overall rating is a 2 because the vehicles expensive repairs and general maintenance required at such low mileage are rediculous. LR states due to age vehicle regardless of condition Land Rover factory warranty will not cover it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR3 near Honolulu. See local deals