2011 Land Rover LR2

Based on 77 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Love My LR2, But....

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I just hit 30,000 miles and I am still under warranty but I am starting to have weird problems like hoses bursting and taking out the battery/alternator. Because it is a British vehicle and many of the US suppliers are no longer providing parts, it is getting more difficult to find parts unless they order from England which takes a few weeks at best. Other than that, I absolutely LOVE my car!"

Just Right Size for me & my Wife

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"This vehicle is awsome! It is snappy, handles the road like a sports car but gives you a high open view of the road. I avg 23-24 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg all around which is great for a vehicle over 4,000 lbs! It is very safe and rugged yet the ride is firm and comfortable, you won't get tired on long trips. The style is classy and prestigious looking. I'm very happy! The included service is outstanding."

great small suv

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pros: "distinctive luxury brand small suv for great price"

Cons: "no console storage"

"has wonderful styling, comfortable drive. lots of fun to drive. Very disctinctive. 2008 hse with 44k miles and has been perfectly reliable."

Very nice daily driver

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "Price is great, but only on a used one. Great ride"

Cons: "It will break, but so is anythingelse you will buy"

"So I went to the dealer to buy 2011 Volvo XC60 and ended up buying 2010 LR2 HSE black on black all options, because under the hood they are exactly the same. LR2 did have more room and better interior, in my opinion. Before I signed the paper I had my dealer take it to Land Rover dealer and replace door seals, arm rest, key fob, tires (you bet!!), and a few days later rear differential bearing (was making noise). All this at 32K miles. Land Rover dealer service were super nice, by the way. All repairs paid for by warranty. This SUV ended up being super clean and perfect all around, I took it home for $25K. Soon after I replaced filthy semi-metallic brakes (still in new condition, just filthy) with premium ceramic pads and premium rotors. Now it is truly perfect. Volvo guts are holding up just fine. I fix my cars by myself, I spend a lot of time underneath and I will say the LR2 exhaust pipe is very rusty, and rust is found on a hood and some brackets here and there. Rust and Land Rover are made for each other I guess. Now, I am prepared to replace anything on this car by myself, since it is a Land Rover, it is just a matter of time. I even have a same year Volvo XC90 as a backup (wife's daily driver, she loves it more than my LR2 only because LR2 has a sportier/stiffer ride feel). So, I love it, would recommend it to all those who can deal with occasional repair here or there. For the money, you will not find a better deal (equipment wise, 4X4, leather and all that)."

LR2 2008

By on Sunday, April 10, 2011

"We have had this car for 4 years and it has been great for us. Very comfortable, great visibility, and it looks nice too. We felt that we got a lot for the price we paid."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR2 near Honolulu. See local deals