2010 Land Rover LR2

Based on 74 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Land Rover's 2013 LR2 is almost perfect.

By on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Pros: "MPG/ Land Rover's AMAZING Terrain Response System"

Cons: "Wind/ highway noise"

Mountain/ Trail ready

"Styling/ Size/ MPG/ Driver's Vision/ New Engine/ Advanced Electronics ...all worth mentioning. Having owned and maintained a 2008 Range Rover, I was already familiar with Land Rover's Terrain Response System ...it IS phenomenal and works very well -very responsive. If someone wants an All-Wheel-Drive small SUV ..they should take a look. The only minor disturbance is the road/ wind air noise on the highway. The sound system is on par with the 2008 Range Rover. The heated windshield is a patented plus. The MPG is averaging about 27.1 ...unreal -because the weight of the LR2 is quite heavy. The double sunroofs are fun and the LR2 is very responsive."

Mountain/ Trail ready

Land Rover's 2013 LR2 is almost perfect!

By on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Pros: "MPG/ Land Rover's AMAZING Terrain Response System"

Cons: "Wind/ highway noise"

Outstanding smaller SUV

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pros: "Great performance, super reliable"

Cons: "Premium fuel, expensive to service at the dealer."

"Love the truck. Wife wanted it over an LR3. Just passed 105k miles with only two problems, alternator drive and hook latch sensor. Great all weather car. Have had in the truck in Canada when the temp was -17F and in Va and NC when the temp was 100+F. We take this one on the long trips instead of my 2007 Range Rover. On our regular trips we average as much as 26 MPG.. This LR2 is better built and more reliable than my wife's 1991 Mercedes that we sold after owning this truck for a year. Would buy the LR2 again without hesitation."

Great Truck!

By on Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pros: "Great smaller SUV"

Cons: "Cargo space could be larger"

"My 2011 LR2 just celebrated its first birthday. The first year of ownership has exceeded expectations - truck is extremely comfortable and capable - Winter snow is no issue whatsoever. Power and handling are very satisfying - great long distance vehicle. 22 MPG on the highway. My only wish would be for a slightly longer cargo bay - another six inches would be great. All in all, just a great truck!"

A pleasure to drive.

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pros: "Driving position - comfortable and in control."

Cons: "Key fob insertion + button press start up process"

"Currently at 55K. Completely reliable to date. Excellent brakes. Steering sensitive at highway speed. Nice firm but compliant ride - solid quality feel - I once purchased a used Subaru over a new Honda based on feel. Adequate power. Fits the bill of a small luxury SUV. Mileage is acceptable but not great. Feels like a smaller version of an XC90 - similar motor, safety systems and switches / controls. Well appointed - garage door opener would have been nice."

LAND ROVER BRAND = COSTLY LEMON, DON'T EVER BUY!!

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Pros: "Look nice, loaded with creature comforts"

Cons: "Poorly made, astronomical repair bills"

"If you're in the market for a Land Rover, don't walk..RUN AWAY! Pretty vehicles with all the bells and whistles, but they're simply not reliable at all. The rear differential went out at 57,000 miles on our 2008 LR2...causing a horrible grinding noise every time the car turned. Try $4200 for the repair job! The rear diff shouldn't go out on a Subaru at 57K, let alone a Jeep on steroids. I would never buy a Land Rover/Range Rover again."

This a first rate Suv

By on Saturday, September 01, 2012

Pros: "All of the above"

Cons: "Garage door opener, center console compartment"

"I have owned and driven a lot of cars over 55 years. I currently own a Porsche Cayenne, a BMW 760 and a BMW X3 in addition to the LR2. I just got back from a 900 mile road trip. This car drives great, gets great mileage is trouble free and holds its value better then any of the others mentioned above. It is the best value in its class. I am about to trade in in for a newer one."

Fun to drive, well-appointed and comfortable!

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, luxurious and fun to drive."

Cons: "No cup holders except in front doors."

"I purchased my 2008 Land Rover LR2 in 2007, when they first came onto the market. I compared many similar SUVs, both luxury and standard, US and imports. I am a "bells and whistles" girl and wanted all of the latest gadgets (MP3, Bluetooth, etc.) as well as luxury features like leather and wood accents. The LR2 gave me almost everything standard, where other less expensive cars cost far more once I added everything I wanted as extras. It is great to drive - nimble, responsive and just plain fun. I actually enjoy driving to work my LR2! The only issues I have had were with the bug screen and sunroof closing properly. Other than that, usual maintenance is all I have needed. It is a great smaller SUV and performs well in sand and snow, not to mention "normal" driving conditions. I am very happy with my purchase and hope to keep it a good while longer."

very nice

By on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Very good car, I would buy again."

great small suv

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pros: "distinctive luxury brand small suv for great price"

Cons: "no console storage"

"has wonderful styling, comfortable drive. lots of fun to drive. Very disctinctive. 2008 hse with 44k miles and has been perfectly reliable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR2 near Honolulu. See local deals