2009 Land Rover LR2

Based on 80 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Love My LR2, But....

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I just hit 30,000 miles and I am still under warranty but I am starting to have weird problems like hoses bursting and taking out the battery/alternator. Because it is a British vehicle and many of the US suppliers are no longer providing parts, it is getting more difficult to find parts unless they order from England which takes a few weeks at best. Other than that, I absolutely LOVE my car!"

Just Right Size for me & my Wife

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"This vehicle is awsome! It is snappy, handles the road like a sports car but gives you a high open view of the road. I avg 23-24 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg all around which is great for a vehicle over 4,000 lbs! It is very safe and rugged yet the ride is firm and comfortable, you won't get tired on long trips. The style is classy and prestigious looking. I'm very happy! The included service is outstanding."

Not what I expected

By on Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Although this car looks good on the outside, it has been anything but reliable in the 2 years I have owned it. I have had to replace the breaks, the tires (at 30k miles), the battery (2 times), the differential, the sun roof and the front passenger headlight. It's been towed 4 times due to not starting. The service at the dealership has been good, they definitely take care of their customers. I just need a reliable car and this has been anything but that."

LR2

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I've had my LR2 for 3 years and I absolutely love it. People warned me about the reputation for poor reliability of the company. Because it was a new model when I got it, I was also nervous because there was little information out there. It has exceeded my expectations! It is a luxury vehicle inside and out, with the prestige of Land Rover for only ~36k. After having features like automatic windshield wipers, heated seats, and autodimming mirrors, I could never go back to a standard car again. It drives smoothly and comfortably, especially at high speed. I'm from NY but moved to VA and didn't know if I would need the off roading capabilities. But the sheer amount of snow in NY and the poor clearing of roads when it does snow in VA has made the car invaluable in snow. Whenever the roads are bad, the family takes my car. It's an absolute dream and I recommend you test drive one and see if it could work for you. It's been the best vehicle I've ever had."

great small suv

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pros: "distinctive luxury brand small suv for great price"

Cons: "no console storage"

"has wonderful styling, comfortable drive. lots of fun to drive. Very disctinctive. 2008 hse with 44k miles and has been perfectly reliable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR2 near Honolulu. See local deals