1997 Land Rover Defender 90

Based on 9 Ratings for the 1997 models.

9.8/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Yaz's opinion of D-90

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"fun to drive. goes anywhere. unique. I don't care if my 3 big ole dogs jump in all muddy sandy ect. Pricey to maintain when something breaks. loud road noise. Small fuel tank. Ive owned mine for 11 years and still love it!!!!!"

It's Different!

By on Friday, November 23, 2007

"This vehicle is definitely different. It's really not meant as a daily driver and is a rather expensive toy, but if you have an extra $40 grand to throw around, plus more for repairs, you'll have fun with this vehicle! (note: we sold ours because it was too costly to keep on the road)"

My motorhome tow behind

By on Thursday, June 25, 2009

"I primarily purchased the Defender 90 because I needed a vehicle with high ground clearance but not long length to tow behind my motorhome. I found the only baseplate in the country for my towbar and had it installed. Put it into neutral-neutral and 1st position with the ignition key off I go. I've towed it all over the country. People stop me at traffic lights and parking lots all of the time to talk about it and some even want to buy it but I'm not interested. Got hit broadside last year...spun around...$8000 damage. Had it fixed... and it drives like a dream at any speed. Can't ask more than that from a vehicle. Had it up on the "Going To The Sun Road" in the Glacier Nat'l Park and it was surefooted all the way... my wife wasn't the least bit scared of the dropoffs."

Update on towing my Defender 90 behind motorhome

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Great driver and towed vehicle."

Cons: "Gas mileage but if that is what you want.. sorry!"

"Just purchased a new Roadmaster All-Terain towbar for towing my 1997 Defender 90 behind my motorhome. Still is just all I hoped would be the right vehicle. My motorhome is a Freightliner FL70 four-door chassis, 40-foot. And the Defender 90 is just the right size and weight. And it is my daily driver."

By on Wednesday, December 09, 2009

"You either get it or you don't. I get it. And that's why I love my Defender 90."

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Defender 90 near Honolulu. See local deals