• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Kia Sportage Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,441 - $18,886.

10/7.6

8.4

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great Little Vehicle

By on Friday, January 07, 2011

"Traded in a Vibe looking to get into a small vehicle with good gas mileage. Very comfortable vehicle and averaging 26 to 27 mpg. Compared to Vibe, very roomy and very good pickup as well with the 6 speed trany, even for a 4 cyl. After research, I found this to be the best all around buy for the $$$'s with many standard features that are optional on other vehicles. Great warranty too. Yet to see on reliability but so far so good at 3k miles over a few months. Very happy thus far, good vehicle at good price."

Finally got it right!

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"Kia finally got the sportage right! No one wants a small, underpowred V6 with garbage gas milage in a small SUV.we buy small SUVs to get good gas milage, sit up high,and have AWD at an affordable price. The Styling is AWESOME. This looks like a spaceship compaired to the old dumpy Sportage and i think looks better than the CRV or Rav4. the EX comes nicely loaded with all you would want and the price tag...I PAID 23K for my AWD EX with a towing hitch. this thing has sat radio, bluetooth, power seats, dual climate, air filtration, voice command, 18inch wheels, led lights AND MORE!!! No compeditor can beat that! what a value, what styling, what a ride!"

A Masterpiece for the Value

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "value, features, ride, quality, warranty"

Cons: "interior needs higher quality materials"

Sporty and fun - and a great value!

"What a great mini-ute the money. Hard to put in question the true value here - you get so much, for a great price, then have a 10yr/100,000mile drivetrain warranty to boot. Just got my ex awd and have been driving it for 4 days. It'll be my commuter and my weekend car to the mountains. I really like the awd with the lockable 4x4 feature (cr-v and cx-5 don't have that), and 176hp and 6 speeds (rav-4 doesn't have have that), gives it a good peppy feel. It's not fast off the line, but plenty of torque at higher speeds for passing and hills. Plus, all those extras - uvo and backup camera, cooling glove box, jukebox and ipod support, satellite radio, all weather mats, homelink, led lights, lotsa room, and on, and on. Great little car, and my first tank gave me an average of 25mpg. Bye bye Sequoia. Hello Kia Sportage!"

Sporty and fun - and a great value!

Really enjoy tis car

By on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pros: "Great fuel milage and good handling"

Cons: "Gas tank and no cross members on roof rack"

"Have had this car since Apriland it performs better than expected. Was looking for a used car for my daughter when we bought this one and gave her my car. I only wish it had power seats. The gas tank is a little too small. The roof rack cannot be used since it does not have standard cross bars. The cross bars are not standard. They are available from dealers for $205 for parts and $200 for installalation. Wish I had known this when I bought the car. MIght have had dealer install as part of purchase price. Otherwise, very pleased with car. I do average 30 mpg with this car and have gotten up to 34 mpg on trips."

I luv my 2012 KIA in signal red

By on Thursday, October 04, 2012

Pros: "Nice SUV inside, outside & fun to drive"

Cons: "NONE"

Standing in front of my new KIA

"I am enjoying my 2012 Kia sportage. Everybody asked me if where did I bought my suv. They never see this good looking car before. It's fun to drive I got a lot of compliments. I am very satisfied with my KIA. I was driving a V8 ford explorer before but I traded in with this KIA sportage. I am glad & happy with my new KIA. Because equipt with curtain air bags, It's only cost me $ 500.00 a year for my full coverage insurance with $500 deductable. Good job Kia."

Standing in front of my new KIA