2012 Kia Sportage

Based on 123 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Good

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

"The vehicle has a little stiff of a ride on ruff roads. The stock tires are poor for cold temps, They flat spot. Also if you are in an area that they use traction material on the roads for bad weather you had better add mud flaps or you won't have paint long back by the rear doors."

Very good!

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "Good price, excellent MPG, looks nice"

Cons: "Poor visibility out of windows, bumpy ride"

"This was the first new car that I bought. Overall, it is an excellent car and a good decision. Everything in the car is very functional (especially the back up sensors!) and has a sleek look to it. Not to mention the great gas mileage. I used to get only 18 mpg with my old SUV but with the Sportage I get 29 . Definitely a money saver! The only issues that I have with this car is that it has awful blind spots in places that you wouldn't expect. The main ones are on the sides of the front windshield where the posts are and also the whole back of the car (it has a tiny back windshield). So parking this car can be a bit of a challenge. You do get used to them but it is a hard adjustment. Another problem that when you hit a bump you can really feel it. Not the smoothest ride."

Great Vehicle!!

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, looks"

Cons: "small gas tank"

"I love my Kia. It is extremely comfortable. There are a few things I don't care for but they are trivial. Overall, Kia has improved so much over the years. I'm impressed."

Great car!!!

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"We have owned our Sportage for 3 weeks now and completely love it!! We had a friend buy a compairable car recently and WOW! I feel like we got way more bang for our buck. Very happy with our purchase. Handles great on corners and gets great gas mileage."

Excellent Small AWD SUV, I love it!

By on Friday, May 25, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, sufficient storage, and tows!"

Cons: "there isn't any"

"I traded in a 2004 Volvo XC90 w/ the third row seating. So I was a bit skeptical the Sportage would not have enough room! I am very suprised, it has all the room I need and then some. There is also storage under the floor at the hatch. I got the model with the rugged mats and cargo mat. I went into the dealer with the idea that I was going to get leather, heated seats, and a sunroof and I came out buying this sportage with none of these features and I'm completely happy with the outcome. I loved my Volvo but I have found a new love with my Kia. Drives great, great gas mileage (even for a lead foot), nice stereo, love the bluetooth! This vehicle even tows a riding lawn mower along with a push mower just fine."