2012 Kia Sportage

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great suv for money

By on Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pros: "Lots of options for money"

Cons: "Blind spots, nav sys screen needs to be recessed"

"I use this vehicle for work, 40,000 miles in less than 2 years, just change oil and rotate tires, no problems! Blind spots in front do take getting used to, an auto open and close rear door would be great. Very happy with vehicle so far!"

2013 Kia Sportage SX AWD w/Turbo

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, great priced, great milage, fun to drive"

Cons: "No digital speedometer, no rear heat/ac vents/cont"

"My husband and I just bought this vehicle in black. Talk about sporty and stylish! We LOVE this vehicle! The only thing we would change about it, is we would love to have a digital speedometer. It is so easy to go way over the speed limit without realizing it, yes, I know there is a speedometer provided, however the digital read out keeps you more alert. This vehicle provides such a super smooth ride, my husband was surprised at how much he really enjoys driving this Kia. We have the heat & cooled seats, which have come in handy already for winter time. Just wished the same was provided for the back seat. Love the dual side heat/air controls, however there is room and the right style to have a split heat/air for the backseat, which is a shame this vehicle is not equipped with. Over all though, we are very happy with our new car (well, new to us)."

Good Car

By on Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"I have owned this car for one month and I am happy with it. It gets about 21 MPG in the city and that is with driving crazy. I have not taken it on a road trip yet. I got the base model manual transmission. Even with the base, I get hands free blue tooth for my cell phone, sirus (dont really care), and power windows. It also has that posi traction feature. The last time I check with a base model you were lucky to get a CD player. So far so good. The only bad thing is backing up and the blind spots. I recommed buying those little mirrors for the side mirrors. The other good thing about the base model is that the dealer wanted to get rid of it (i know it is his job), but he came to my outragous trade in terms. I got an awsome deal!"

Easy to drive and comfortable.

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "Love this car. My favorite of all my cars."

Cons: "Blind area sides, some road noise"

"There is some road noise and blind spots on the sides by back. Have to be careful changing lanes. Other than that, love the car. Handles great. Feels safer than other cars that I have owned. Bought it for driving in winter conditions with the all wheel drive and safety of side airbags. Love being able to talk on phone safely with bluetooth."

I like this car except for the ride.

By on Thursday, March 07, 2013

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "Not such a nice ride"

"The ride in this car is not exceptional.The sattelite radio and navigation are wonderful."