2011 Kia Sportage

Based on 138 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Proud Kia Sportage owner

By on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"I'm in love with my 2011 Kia Sportage EX Premium. If you asked me a year ago, I would have told you that I would never drive a Kia. I love everything about it. The styling, handling, features, warranty, etc. The bluetooth is great and easy to use, love the streaming audio, push button start, and especially the panoramic moonroof."

Great Little Vehicle

By on Friday, January 7, 2011

"Traded in a Vibe looking to get into a small vehicle with good gas mileage. Very comfortable vehicle and averaging 26 to 27 mpg. Compared to Vibe, very roomy and very good pickup as well with the 6 speed trany, even for a 4 cyl. After research, I found this to be the best all around buy for the $$$'s with many standard features that are optional on other vehicles. Great warranty too. Yet to see on reliability but so far so good at 3k miles over a few months. Very happy thus far, good vehicle at good price."

Be careful where you get oil changes

By on Monday, November 19, 2012

Pros: "Great gas milage, very comfortable on long trips"

Cons: "Maintenance cannot be done anywhere but KIA"

"I owned this car for a year and a half and loved it! Great ride, big enough for growing kids in the back seat, nice sound, etc. I took it for regular oil changes and maintanance at the Jiffy Lube down the street since the Kia dealership was way on the other side of town, 45 minutes minimum each way. Then the engine blows up (not quite literally but close). Turns out the after market oil filter the jiffy lube used did not have a tiny spring in it that the Kia needed (not mentioned in the owners manual BTW) and now my engine has $5,194 worth of engine damage that is not covered by warranty. Unless you know for a fact that you will take this to the dealership for all maintenance, do not risk it."

Love mine. Happy with my choice.

By on Friday, August 26, 2011

Pros: "Stunner, tons of features, great value"

Cons: "ride isn't the smoothest"

"I love mine. I got a red EX 4WD. It's a great little car, good on gas, really good looking, lots of features for very little money. I wasn't really in the market for a small SUV, but once I drove it and started to think of the benefits of having more cargo room and 4WD, I went for it. It doesn't have the smoothest ride...definitely more of a "jeepy" feel than a sedan. The only thing I don't like about it is the middle seatbelt in the back, which is anchored to the ceiling...very strange. But for the money, I don't think there's anything close."

Pleasantly Surprised

By on Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"I just purchased the 2011 Sportage less than a month ago. The Kia captured my attention with the new European Design and testimony of other Kia owners. Given the price was right, I decided to trade in my Jeep and enjoy the greater MPG. I am glad I made the switch. The ride is smooth and the interior is very spacious. Keep your eye on KIA."