2011 Kia Sportage

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Only the Best CUV on the Market

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "The heated seats and Siruis which is still free!!"

Cons: "Nuttin at all."

"I have had my Sportage since Aug/10 and it only has 13000 Kms (7600 miles) on it! I love this CUV..Love it Love it..It is soooo comfortable and the heated seats are beauty eh..The is speed tranny is a work of art and was designed in house by Hyundai and took 4 years...They got it right..No dipstick and never needs any maintenance..The Theta 2 engine has plenty of power is as smooth as a babys azz and it feels like 190-200hp rather than 176! Fit and finish is very good and no rattles or squeaks..The sterring is elecrtic and is also fantastic with a tight feel...This Sportage is the best CUV bar none for the price I felt I stole the thing from Kia...Ha ha ha.."

Good

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

"The vehicle has a little stiff of a ride on ruff roads. The stock tires are poor for cold temps, They flat spot. Also if you are in an area that they use traction material on the roads for bad weather you had better add mud flaps or you won't have paint long back by the rear doors."

Very good!

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "Good price, excellent MPG, looks nice"

Cons: "Poor visibility out of windows, bumpy ride"

"This was the first new car that I bought. Overall, it is an excellent car and a good decision. Everything in the car is very functional (especially the back up sensors!) and has a sleek look to it. Not to mention the great gas mileage. I used to get only 18 mpg with my old SUV but with the Sportage I get 29 . Definitely a money saver! The only issues that I have with this car is that it has awful blind spots in places that you wouldn't expect. The main ones are on the sides of the front windshield where the posts are and also the whole back of the car (it has a tiny back windshield). So parking this car can be a bit of a challenge. You do get used to them but it is a hard adjustment. Another problem that when you hit a bump you can really feel it. Not the smoothest ride."

Great Vehicle!!

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, looks"

Cons: "small gas tank"

"I love my Kia. It is extremely comfortable. There are a few things I don't care for but they are trivial. Overall, Kia has improved so much over the years. I'm impressed."

Great car!!!

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"We have owned our Sportage for 3 weeks now and completely love it!! We had a friend buy a compairable car recently and WOW! I feel like we got way more bang for our buck. Very happy with our purchase. Handles great on corners and gets great gas mileage."