• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2009 Kia Sportage

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 ... 58 59 60 61 | Next

Great SUV for first time buyer

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"We bought the 4 cyl. 2WD version for the gas mileage and plan to stay home when it snows. We love the car and weren't sure with what we had done after trading in a Chrysler van but now have no regrets after only 900 miles. We have owned 3 or 4 new cars in the past but none have stirred the interest from strangers that this one has. Looking forward to many years of driving with the great warranty and safety rating."

Great deal!

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"Leather, MP3 Player, fold flat seats, two tone paint, comfort - this car has it all! We purchased this car off the lot when I was pregnant with our daughter (who is now 21 months old) and we all just love it! We have had a continuing issue with the air hose being too short, but it's a quick adjustment and I'm off! The gas tank recall in late 2005 kept my car at the dealership for 3 weeks, but all in all, we couldn't be happier! We don't quite get the mileage the stick stated, but, then again, I do live in So Cal and do mostly stop-and-go (more stop than go) street driving, so that probably has something to do with that,"

Solid Compitent Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I selected the 4 cyl. 2WD for better gas milage... I am getting 23 mpg average. Stereo is impressive when using the CD;(FM not quite the quality); Handling is great; Braking is great; all the conviences without spending too much. Very comfortable & roomy, even for back seat passengers. A bit under powered on take off, but cruises down the highway (at any speed) comfortably and easily which is well worth the trade off for good gas milage in a roomy vehicle!"

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone. Great smooth ride, and drove great in the snow over the past two winters. The only knock on this vehicle is its take off power, but other then that, my wife and I love this vehicle."

check gas milage

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"I like my sportage, but I'm very unhappy with the gas mileage. I am getting between 13 and 15 mgh. The air conditioning is poor for the Nevada heat. Poor pick up power for a v6."

Previous | 1 ... 58 59 60 61 | Next