2008 Kia Sportage

Based on 332 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Good be better

By on Sunday, August 24, 2008

"2006 Kia Sportage: Replaced windshield week, battery cheap, tires low grade, already need alignment. Road noise is loud and annoying and Kia service stinks no help or friendly service at all. Plan on using your prvt. mech. Overall its versatile design. I love the spilt seats that fold down completely, lots of room, whips around town good, good storage, gas mileage ok good be better. Feel good about the side air bags. Overall its good car for run around sports mom and keeping up with maintenance and replacement of quality tires and battery it does great."

Excellent car!

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"Bought my '05 and am very happy. I have the basic model which has almost everything I need. Comfortable, Milage 25-25 mpg average. A little underpowered (2L with 5 speed) but it gets me there. tThe back seats fold completely flat and with an air mattress an average peron can sleep comfortably. Handles well and traction control impressive. Brakes and handling are good."

Great Affordable SUV

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"I've been driving the Sportage for over 2 years now and love it! It does well in snow & rain, and we live in a very hilly rural area so it gets lots of different conditions to go through. The interior is very adaptable to any situation we need, with the fold down seats and large cargo area for a smaller SUV. We have had no mechanical problems whatsoever and have higher than average mileage on it. Highly recommended!"

Great car. Love it

By on Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pros: "Excellent performance."

Cons: "No issues."

"When it comes time to trade it in, I will do so on another Kia. It is a strong reliable car."

They got it right!

By on Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pros: "great value, fun to drive, great design!"

"I bought this car used in 2009 and have loved it since day 1. With the V6 engine this car is very peppy. I get about 21 mpg which is normal for a V6. This has been a very reliable vehicle with no issues beyond normal wear and tear. There are a number of design features that make this vehicle a stellar value. I drive with headlights on all the time and I can just leave the switch on and the headlights automatically turn off when the car is off. The cigarette lighter is always on so I can charge my phone when the vehicle is not running. The back seat folds flat which allows better use of the storage area. The driver seat is very adjustable for driving comfort. This vehicle handles great on the road and is very fun to drive. It handles rough roads very well with adequate ground clearance."