2007 Kia Sportage

Based on 324 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

have owned for 4 years, very reliable but ...

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "reliable and good quality"

Cons: "lousy traction in bad weather"

"have owned for > 4yrs, very reliable and reasonable ride; does slip easily on wet roads and is terrible on hills in snow. Overall, I have been very happy with car, just wish it had better traction!!!"

I'm in love

By on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Love, love, love, Love! This little SUV. I bought this little 2009 only two weeks ago and have been more impressed each and every day. I love the solid feel and reactive steering and beautiful styling. It's built so well. I feel very very safe with all the wonderful safety features. Feel like Kia has gone above and beyond to make this car both a joy to drive and loaded with extras and safety +. The Satellite radio is so fun! Also, very, very comfortable seating. Again, love it! I've had almost 20 cars with some heavy hitting sports cars in that line-up. This little guy is both sporty, fun and extremely affordable- definately one of my favorite cars I've owned."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Friday, August 09, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, dependable, well built"

Cons: "Low arm rest for driver; mpg is good, not great"

"Until my Kia Sportage, I had never owned an SUV; now that I have, I don't want anything else. The Sportage is compact, but roomy; great cargo space, holds everything I need as a plein air artist, plus picnic supplies and cooler. The front seat area is open and feels spacious. Gas mileage is good,not great. I've driven it to work for the past five years, and I travel over an hour to work, which says something about its comfort. I have a 21 yr. old son, and though it's not "cool" for him to drive, he still doesn't mind carpooling with me. My husband chose the Kia for me, after I was exhausted and no longer cared about a car. He did an excellent job. I love my Kia Sportage!"

2009 Sportage

By on Thursday, February 04, 2010

"Have about 6000 mile on it now. got the 4 cyl. It's a bit under powered but it runs and drives beautiful. I like the styling, it has standard features like 6 air bags and 4 wheel disc brakes that you don't get with most american cars. It even has reclining seats in the rear, nice touch. MPG is great. I average 26 highway and 23-24 around town. Got mine with a $3500. rebate and at $17,600 it's a great value. The only thing i'd change is i'd go to the 6 cyl. T J"

Good Vehicle

By on Monday, March 01, 2010

"My only complaint is that it doesn't have enough pick up for me. My next car will be a 6 cyclinder or bigger."