2014 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,208 - $14,658.

10/8.1

9.3

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

Great vehicle so far

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "Great big small car,fun to drive."

Cons: "none so far"

"I've only had it a few weeks, it's a lot more room in it than it look's from outside. We went on 350 mile road trip with 4- adult's last week,it was very comfortable, smooth riding, and for a car with less than 500 miles on it we got 27.5 mpg."

Suprised

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Lots of features standard, great drive, spacious"

Cons: "Small Trunk Space, Looks like a Box"

"I am not a foreign car type of guy. My family grew up with Dodge and Chrysler. So this is my first Kia ever and I am very impressed. I actually enjoy driving our base model Soul more than our fully loaded 2013 Dodge Dart. It is VERY spacious. From the outside it looks very small, but when you get in, it feels like your sitting in a large SUV! I am big guy, and I have plenty of head room and drive comfortably. I was VERY impressed with the Base model Standard features. It has SiriusXM, USB, Bluetooth phone with hands free talking, and many more features I did not think comes standard. We were able to trade almost straight across with our Base Model 2011 Toyota Camry. I believe we have like 50 dollar payments a month but that is about it. I would suggest this car to anyone! Great gas mileage for what it has. We get 25 in town and 35 highway, so its better than what they say it gets. The only con I believe I can say is a personal preference, I don't like the boxy body style and small trunk space."

Nice car

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, nice drive very comfortable."

Cons: "No cd player."

"Bought this 2 weeks ago, love it! Nice design, interior roomy and super comfortable. 4 cylinder engine w/ good MPG. Only complaint is NO CD player. Drives great. Test drive it !"

Luxury at budget price

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "sunroof, heated/ventilated seats, audio system"

Cons: "cheap carpeting"

"I've had the plus model with the primo package for about six weeks and am in love with it. I feel like I'm driving a luxury car with heated/ventilated leather seats, a panoramic sunroof and an 8 inch touchscreen navigation/radio system. You pay for these features, but it works out to much less than the competition. On top of that, the car has personality, which is rare these days. I'm very happy with the handling and performance. My only complaint is that the carpet is super cheap and holds every spec of dirt, but that is easily remedied with full coverage custom floor mats."

Great First New Car Purchase

By on Sunday, March 02, 2014

Pros: "MPG's, Room, Comfort, style"

Cons: "Needs all season tires, trip computer settings"

"My wife and I just purchased a brand new soul base with 4 miles on the clock. Are first 375 miles were amazing until we filled up again and noticed the avg mpg reset automatically, that was annoying. Then 2 days ago we got 3-5" of snow and I realized it get pulled all over and had ZERO traction with the stock tires. In the rain and slush it was amazing. we even had 50 mile an hr wind gusts and it did surprisingly well. I think it needs a better set of all season tires when sold in the north. I can't wait to take it on a long road trip and really test her out. We have the base with the 1.6 auto and it has more than enough get up and go. we are averaging 27 mpg on 2 tanks and that's with letting it sit and warm up in 10 degree weather. The passenger side wiper iced up going down the road as well but didn't hnder my view much at all. I know I'm being negative but this car/suv/wagon is a dream to drive and has more room then I know what to do with. I think that all season tires would make its winter driving night and day."