• 2014 Compact Cars

2014 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,425 - $14,794.

10/8.1

9.8

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2014 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10

Love My New KIA SOUL!!!!!!

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Space inside, features, cost, gas mileage"

Cons: "ummm nothing that I can think of"

"I had 2 Kia Souls from 2012 that I purchased on the same day so you could say I loved the Soul from the start. When I saw the new model for 2014, I knew I had to have one. I went from having a + model 2012 to an ! 2014 and there is a HUGE difference. I love all of the new features from the panoramic sunroof to the electric side folding mirrors. As long as there is a Kia Soul being made - This girl will own one :)"

Suprised

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Lots of features standard, great drive, spacious"

Cons: "Small Trunk Space, Looks like a Box"

"I am not a foreign car type of guy. My family grew up with Dodge and Chrysler. So this is my first Kia ever and I am very impressed. I actually enjoy driving our base model Soul more than our fully loaded 2013 Dodge Dart. It is VERY spacious. From the outside it looks very small, but when you get in, it feels like your sitting in a large SUV! I am big guy, and I have plenty of head room and drive comfortably. I was VERY impressed with the Base model Standard features. It has SiriusXM, USB, Bluetooth phone with hands free talking, and many more features I did not think comes standard. We were able to trade almost straight across with our Base Model 2011 Toyota Camry. I believe we have like 50 dollar payments a month but that is about it. I would suggest this car to anyone! Great gas mileage for what it has. We get 25 in town and 35 highway, so its better than what they say it gets. The only con I believe I can say is a personal preference, I don't like the boxy body style and small trunk space."

Great vehicle - great gas mileage

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "Good price, great gas mileage."

Cons: "No spare or donut, dealer didn't mention that."

"This is my first Kia, my last 5 vehicles were Hyundais, great vehicles. I needed a different profile so I test drove the Soul, it impressed me with its handling and its spaciousness. I continue to be impressed with its gas mileage, driving 55 miles r/t to work I average 35 mpg city. Overall I'm very pleased with the Soul."

Great vehicle so far

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "Great big small car,fun to drive."

Cons: "none so far"

"I've only had it a few weeks, it's a lot more room in it than it look's from outside. We went on 350 mile road trip with 4- adult's last week,it was very comfortable, smooth riding, and for a car with less than 500 miles on it we got 27.5 mpg."

Soul is Back! and better than ever.

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Comfortable, efficient, best warranty, functional"

Cons: "gets pricey with options like panoramic roof"

"I'd like to start off first by saying I am not only a Soul owner (2011 Plus) but also an automotive enthusiast. The 2014 Soul is all new though is still true to the iconic design that started it all. First Impressions: The exterior of the Soul is now more streamlined and will possibly appeal to a broader audience while still keeping the previous customers happy. Both the front and rear fascia have been updated. Interior: The Soul's all new interior is greatly improved over the old materials used. Now boasting soft touch accents along with cool features like heated steering wheel and a new hands free voice command system. This updated system allows you to change stations and radio types without taking your eyes off the road. All around the Soul has slightly increased in size which allows for more head, leg, and hip room. A new feature to 2014 is the rear center armrest and cupholders. Yes, cupholders which have been missing for the rear passengers ever since it's debut in 2010. The Soul also receives a number of useful cargo options like the new cargo blocks. Driving Experience: The 14 also receives updated powertrains featuring the GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) and a smooth and responsive six speed manual and automatic transmissions. On the highway you'll notice right away the Soul is much quieter and the ride is improved. Kia also gives the driver three choices of steering responses though not much difference is noticed between the three. Performance: I was privileged to test drive not only a Plus with a 6A but also a base model with the 6M. Both engines provided adequate and spirited acceleration. The 2.0 with the 6A overall achieved 28 mpg according to the onboard computer. The 1.6 Base with the 6M achieved 35.9 mpg. Impressive for a boxy car. Overall: The Soul is even a more solid choice with it's new updates. I'd recommend the Plus model with 2.0 unless you're wanting the most bang for your buck then buy the base with the manual. Prices range from just over $15,000 after destination fees and will top out with the Exclaim package fully loaded for around $27,000. Overall the Soul is a great car for the money and is now even better."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10