2014 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,180 - $16,593.

10/8.1

9.7

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next

GREAT VALUE...EXCELLENT CROSSOVER EVER DROVE

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, power, features, comfortable, style"

Cons: "none at this time"

"Recently bought a Kia Soul feels like a orbit machine on design have with the boxy exterior. My Soul is extremely great on comfortable seats have heated memory, heated outside mirrors. Handles like riding a boat on excellent performance even rides solid. Most of all the SUV has best fuel economy than ever although its better quality crossover from Kia this is what I love about it gets over 42 mpg. It was available with (Blind spot warning/traction control system) Infotainment center, navigation, rear backup cam, climate control and much more. I love the color has in green which looks a lot sportier. Manual transmission makes it enjoyable to drive giving lots of handling whenever need it. The Soul very roomy love this four door crossover was cheaper and have the features at a low price. I highly recommend it coming from a Toyota and BMW the Kia is best ever."

DRIVES GOOD! I'm skeptical?!

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Dependable, speakers sound good, engine space."

Cons: "Tick in first minute of warm-up."

"Seems good.. Tick in the motor for the first minute while warming up. I was told it was the new GDI fuel injection. I guess I'll see. The tick is the only thing I am fearful of. These are like the Honda Civics of the future. Intake, Exhaust, Lowering Kit, anti-swaybars.... Lets get this stuff selling for a decent price and I'll soak it up."

Great First New Car Purchase

By on Sunday, March 02, 2014

Pros: "MPG's, Room, Comfort, style"

Cons: "Needs all season tires, trip computer settings"

"My wife and I just purchased a brand new soul base with 4 miles on the clock. Are first 375 miles were amazing until we filled up again and noticed the avg mpg reset automatically, that was annoying. Then 2 days ago we got 3-5" of snow and I realized it get pulled all over and had ZERO traction with the stock tires. In the rain and slush it was amazing. we even had 50 mile an hr wind gusts and it did surprisingly well. I think it needs a better set of all season tires when sold in the north. I can't wait to take it on a long road trip and really test her out. We have the base with the 1.6 auto and it has more than enough get up and go. we are averaging 27 mpg on 2 tanks and that's with letting it sit and warm up in 10 degree weather. The passenger side wiper iced up going down the road as well but didn't hnder my view much at all. I know I'm being negative but this car/suv/wagon is a dream to drive and has more room then I know what to do with. I think that all season tires would make its winter driving night and day."

Very impressed for the $$$!!!

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

"I am very impressed with the Soul! I waited for a few years and I think the 2014 is right on the mark. Just got an Inferno Red Whole Shebang. I could not come close to the features offered on this package with other "premier" models. My little retirement ride. I do wish it had a little more punch in the engine area."

I love my Kia Soul!!

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Great price, cute, roomy"

Cons: "None."

"We just bought a 2014 Kia Soul. I've always wanted one, but this is the first time I've ever owned one. It is a cute and funky family car. With the room of a small SUV and the fule economy of a sedan, it has def been worth the money we spent."

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next