2014 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,465 - $16,812.

10/8.1

9.7

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Great First New Car Purchase

By on Sunday, March 02, 2014

Pros: "MPG's, Room, Comfort, style"

Cons: "Needs all season tires, trip computer settings"

"My wife and I just purchased a brand new soul base with 4 miles on the clock. Are first 375 miles were amazing until we filled up again and noticed the avg mpg reset automatically, that was annoying. Then 2 days ago we got 3-5" of snow and I realized it get pulled all over and had ZERO traction with the stock tires. In the rain and slush it was amazing. we even had 50 mile an hr wind gusts and it did surprisingly well. I think it needs a better set of all season tires when sold in the north. I can't wait to take it on a long road trip and really test her out. We have the base with the 1.6 auto and it has more than enough get up and go. we are averaging 27 mpg on 2 tanks and that's with letting it sit and warm up in 10 degree weather. The passenger side wiper iced up going down the road as well but didn't hnder my view much at all. I know I'm being negative but this car/suv/wagon is a dream to drive and has more room then I know what to do with. I think that all season tires would make its winter driving night and day."

Very impressed for the $$$!!!

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

"I am very impressed with the Soul! I waited for a few years and I think the 2014 is right on the mark. Just got an Inferno Red Whole Shebang. I could not come close to the features offered on this package with other "premier" models. My little retirement ride. I do wish it had a little more punch in the engine area."

I love my Kia Soul!!

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Great price, cute, roomy"

Cons: "None."

"We just bought a 2014 Kia Soul. I've always wanted one, but this is the first time I've ever owned one. It is a cute and funky family car. With the room of a small SUV and the fule economy of a sedan, it has def been worth the money we spent."

Love My New KIA SOUL!!!!!!

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Space inside, features, cost, gas mileage"

Cons: "ummm nothing that I can think of"

"I had 2 Kia Souls from 2012 that I purchased on the same day so you could say I loved the Soul from the start. When I saw the new model for 2014, I knew I had to have one. I went from having a + model 2012 to an ! 2014 and there is a HUGE difference. I love all of the new features from the panoramic sunroof to the electric side folding mirrors. As long as there is a Kia Soul being made - This girl will own one :)"

Suprised

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Lots of features standard, great drive, spacious"

Cons: "Small Trunk Space, Looks like a Box"

"I am not a foreign car type of guy. My family grew up with Dodge and Chrysler. So this is my first Kia ever and I am very impressed. I actually enjoy driving our base model Soul more than our fully loaded 2013 Dodge Dart. It is VERY spacious. From the outside it looks very small, but when you get in, it feels like your sitting in a large SUV! I am big guy, and I have plenty of head room and drive comfortably. I was VERY impressed with the Base model Standard features. It has SiriusXM, USB, Bluetooth phone with hands free talking, and many more features I did not think comes standard. We were able to trade almost straight across with our Base Model 2011 Toyota Camry. I believe we have like 50 dollar payments a month but that is about it. I would suggest this car to anyone! Great gas mileage for what it has. We get 25 in town and 35 highway, so its better than what they say it gets. The only con I believe I can say is a personal preference, I don't like the boxy body style and small trunk space."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next