2014 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,088 - $16,596.

10/8.1

9.3

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

An Amazing Car

By on Thursday, May 07, 2015

Pros: "All of the above!"

Cons: "None!"

"Because of my wife having a physical disability it was important to get a car that is easy to get in and out of. The Soul proved to be the easiest of any for her. We just completed a 6000 mile round trip from AZ to New Jersey. We encountered all types of Driving conditions from high speeds (80 mph) in Texas to torrential rains and high winds. We left AZ with just 750 miles on the speedometer and the car performed flawlessly. It is very quiet at highway speeds, and high winds did not push us around. Considering that most of our driving was in excess of 70 mph, we averaged just about 29 mpg. I really can't find anything to complain about. The color is the Alien Green which sure makes it fine to find in a parking mall. I guess you can say that its a fun & practical car and wife is well satisfied!"

First Kia - VERY Impressed

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

Pros: "Great mileage, plenty of room, cute style"

Cons: "None so far"

"Just turned over 2,000 miles today. My first Kia and I am overjoyed. Comfortable interior, plenty of headroom and room for passenger. Have not had passengers in back seat yet, but it seems ample. Averaged 30 mpg for each tank so far. Bought the Exclaim version because I wanted the folding mirrors to fit in my garage now that I have racks of stuff on the side. They work great and I really like the back-up camera. No CD player which turned me off at first but I soon found I like it because the Soul has a built-in MP3 player so I copied all my CDs on a USB drive and finally joined the 21st century. It's nice to have all the music instead of only a couple CDs in the car. Convinced me to also put them on an MP3 player to use at home instead of separate CDs. The car has changed my life in many ways!"

I love my Kia Soul!!

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Great price, cute, roomy"

Cons: "None."

"We just bought a 2014 Kia Soul. I've always wanted one, but this is the first time I've ever owned one. It is a cute and funky family car. With the room of a small SUV and the fule economy of a sedan, it has def been worth the money we spent."

Very impressed for the $$$!!!

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

"I am very impressed with the Soul! I waited for a few years and I think the 2014 is right on the mark. Just got an Inferno Red Whole Shebang. I could not come close to the features offered on this package with other "premier" models. My little retirement ride. I do wish it had a little more punch in the engine area."

Love this car

By on Monday, July 27, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "no complaints at all"

"Have always had Suburbans but hated the milage. Bought the Soul after renting for a trip. Handles great ride is as good as the suburban. Mileage is average of 27. Would recommend this car to anyone. Plus the 100,000 mile warrenty is great. Why would we spend 60,000 or more for another suburban and only have 36,ooo mile warrenty."