2012 Kia Sorento

8.1

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I absolutely reccomend the 2011 sorento

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable ride, comfort seats, great features"

Cons: "V6 is no longer standard and as such the pick up may be desired as well as the towing capabilities."

"This is my third kia. My first was in an ac accident. My KIA saved my life and I am a loyal customer for this and many other reasons. My previous car was a 2007 sorento. I ended up with many of the problems others had with that model year, yet the car was quite reliable. On a whim I test drove the 2011 sorento and this new model lives up to its reviews. The 2011 sorento (and from what i see 2012) is light years ahead of where they were before (and that was a great car too!). Not only is the ride great on this car but the safety features (including the new ones for this model year like downhill assist) are very good and do work. Thi sis the most comfortable seating I have ever had in a new car. I recomend the convienience package. The rear camera is very handy as well as the auto dim mirrors. So much to say about this vehicle! The only downside is that KIA downgraded the engine for this year. The plus for the sorento was that the V6 was standard, now its an expensive change n price as it only comes in the top model. As such the towing capacity is not there if that is what you are looking for. The reason I was looking to purchase this car was my move up north to live with the yankees! Its cold and I was stuck in the snow all last year with my 2 wheel drive. I look forward to taking advantage of the AWD on this new sorento as well as the heated seats! Great ride and I HIGHLY reccomend. feels like you are driving in a lexus and not a KIA. Big plus is that now this is one of the only manafacturers that is producing vehicles in the U.S for this cost...the plant is in Georgia now!"

Great reliable car!!

By on Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pros: "great price, reliable, great mpg's, lots of room"

"I have had my 2011 Kia Sorento for 2 years now. I love this mid size SUV. I have not had ONE problem with this car. It is super reliable. On average I get 23 mpg which is great by me. It also only costs $50 to fill up which happens once every three weeks or so. I recommend this mid size SUV to all mt friends and family."

love my kia sorento

By on Friday, December 2, 2011

Pros: "good milage for a all wheel drive i avg 20 mpg"

"i traded a dodge truck and i would not trade back for double my money back the car is great and the drive is smooth and handles great looks even better kia stands behind it great the only thing i don't like is they don't have a loaner car program if something major happens it is up to the dealer if the want to loan you a car or you rent one thank god i have not had to face this issue as of yet for my kia is dependable"

I love this car

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "Warranty first, and cargo space second."

Cons: "The tires that come with it will be replaced."

"I did alot of research and I love this car. It is great to drive on long or short trips. The warranty package is great and I'm covered for 10 years and 7 years on paint etc, i figure that I will have it for 10 years, because I like it so much."

Typical experience with MPG, as expected otherwise

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Nice features, great for kids, convenience package"

Cons: "MPG"

"The design of the car is exactly as expected. I appreciate having the third row for my kids when necessary. The backup camera and bluetooth capability are nice features. But I knew I was buying those features. I've read so many reviews regarding the wide variations in MPG. I've got the 4 cylinder FWD with GDI. My car falls into the group that falls far short of the expected mileage of 22 city and 32 highway. I measure my mileage carefully with each fillup and the MPG always falls between 21 and 23 MPG. I do mostly highway and country driving so this is very disappointing. The dealership has asked me to give it a break in period of 5000 miles. If things don't improve by then, I'm going to bring it in and see if they can take a look. My main question is why do some Sorento GDI owners get 26 mpg plus and some of us get significantly less? I'm a boring old CPA so I promise I'm not hotdogging it. I would love to hear from somebody who has found a solution to this problem in the 2013 Sorento with GDI."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sorento near Honolulu. See local deals