2012 Kia Sorento

8.1

Based on 249 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

less than satisfied

By on Monday, August 29, 2011

Pros: "100,000 mile waranty"

Cons: "using the 100,000 mile warranty repeatedly"

"i bought the first one in my area. after about 3 months when it started to warm up outside, a wiring harness problem turned on the car alarm. the dealer had to fly somebody in from the factory to fix it. the repair took several days of me driving around in an Accent when i was paying for a Sorneto. after that i got a rattle in the back where they removed panels. 3 months later i took it to the dealer to report that the transmission was slipping. they were "unable to duplicate the problem". a week or so later it completely failed in an intersection. when i brought it in there was another one at the dealer for the same thing. turns out it was happening a lot. my transmission was rebuilt, it still slipped. they replaced it, the new one slipped, there was a recall. they performed the recall and the mileage went up. then it went down and it is slipping again. they are currently unable to duplicate the problem. you can verify my complaints by checking the recalls on a 2011 Sorento. if you still want one, God bless you, get the V6."

You'll be first out from the toll booths.

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "Drives like a sporty sedan. Lots of pickup and passing power."

Cons: "Could use more rear legroom with front seats all the way back."

"I realize it's a compcat bordering on mid size SUV but with 3rd row seats up very little storage behind them. Because of the third row I feel there is a sacrifice on the 2nd row seating room. If you don't absolutely need the third row which by the way is not bad for kids, then go for the EX. Otherwise great vehicle at this price point."

nice suv

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "good mpg and priced right"

Cons: "hard to control on curves and narrows roads , tends to lead more to right"

"would recommend 2012 model. maybe it would handle on road then 2011 model"

Best vehicle I've bought

By on Friday, July 22, 2011

"Made here in Georgia unlike some "American made" vehicles that aren't. I was looking for an upgrade from a mid-size family sedan to a mid-size SUV. Fell in love with the ride and feel of the Sorento immediately. Good but not great rear visibility, but the back-up camera display and warning sensors make up for it. Excellent highway ride and I have no plans to actually take it off-road. The safety features and ratings are impressive - another plus. Third row seating folds neatly into the floor and is easy to set up/take down for the grand children. Highly recommended. Best of all, my dealership was willing to deal and got it at a very fair price by all sources. Go in well prepared with cost information for both the new vehicles you are looking at and the trade in you have."

2011 Sorento EX V-6

By on Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pros: "I got the $32,890 for $22,540 the sales lady said they lost $800 in the sale"

Cons: "mileage is the only thing I can thing of."

"I have the Limited Package and Premium Package 2 on mine. It is loaded with Pano-roof, heated seats, Navigation Love the ride. Glad I got it instead of the small Sportage...The Sportage you feel every bump. The Sorento is so smooth. The gas mileage is not real good. One time I got 17 mpg and then one time going to Okla I was getting over 30 mpg. But mostly around 20 mpg. So I am looking into trading for the Optima or the sister vehicle Sonata for 35 mpg."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sorento near Honolulu. See local deals