• 2014 Compact SUVs

2012 Kia Sorento

8.1

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 40 41 42 43 | Next

A Pretty good car

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"It's a good car but I gotta admit I'm not happy that as soon as I bought my car last July they started advertising the new 2011 Sorento and Sportage. I wish I would have waited for the 2011 models."

Great Overall Value

By on Wednesday, October 06, 2010

"We have the 2011 EX V6 with Premium Package 2 (Nav system & panoramic roof, third row seats). What a terrific vehicle. It provides good road feel, great turning radius, excellent power and handling with a very comfortable interior and amenities. Fuel mileage is very good for a mid-size SUV with a powerful V6. With the Nav system and satellite radio it is perfect for road trips. It tows up to 3,500 lbs. with no problems. We compare it with Mercedes we have owned..they get better with age. So does this 2011 Sorento. The 4 cyl version would beat Honda CRV and is priced right. The V6 is a little pricey, but worth it in the long run. It still beats Chevy, Mazda, Ford and VW competitors that we researched."

By on Friday, September 24, 2010

Pleasantly Surprised!

By on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"We drove several vehicles before choosing the Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD. The Kia is more stylish than the outdated Hyundai Sante Fe, has a better steering radius than the Chevrolet Equinox, is a superior value compared to the Honda CR-V, and drives better than all 3! The Kia Sorento offers a nice sporty feeling of the road, since it is not a drive-by-wire system like most of today's vehicles. The V6 offers great power and also gets good highway fuel economy for a mid-size SUV with AWD. Kia got it right with their re-design of the 2011 Sorento and we look forward to future improvements!"

Stylish But Lacking Fahrvergnügen

By on Thursday, August 26, 2010

"We bought the Sorento in Feb. 2010 after having compared it to several others - the closest was the Ford Edge. We decided on this truck because the Edge was about $5,000 more with the same configuration... However, the Kia needs more than a 30 minute test drive to really see what it is all about. First of all it drives horrible. I mean horrible from the suspension to the acceleration. The ride is like a work truck. You can feel every bump in the road. I really wouldn't expect this type of ride from a $33,000 car. We bought an AWD and it turns nicely however, the leather wrapped steering wheel has sharp plastic edges on the inserts and is somewhat uncomfortable. The acceleration is hard to explain. There is no smooth acceleration. You are either stopped or going 20 MPH. The NAV system is awkward. I own a Garmin and a Magellan and the Sorento NAV is confusing. While there is a learning curve it still is cumbersome and doesn't pass the logic test. My favorite part is the headrests in the front seats. Amazingly comfortable. Perfect. The body styling is very attractive. This is the main feature that drew us to select this vehicle. The panoramic roof is very nice. I am surprised that there is not an auto rear gate. The keyless remote shows a tailgate lifting but there was no option for this. There is no denying that this is a very stylish vehicle, however it leaves a lot to be desired in the operation. I would not purchase another KIA Sorento."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 40 41 42 43 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sorento near Honolulu. See local deals