• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2011 Kia Sorento

8.1

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great, Reliable, Comfortable, Car.

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable seating, great drive, great price"

"I have owned this car for over 2 years. I have a 2011. Purchased it as a certified preowned with very low mileage. Great car for the money. Great Warrenty. Great, comfortable ride. I have a 6 cylinder all wheel drive with the 3rd row seating. The middle row of seats recline fully and are just as comfortable as the front seats. I have grown children and have taken several trips from NJ to Florida in it. Very comfortable ride. The 3rd row seat is tight for adults but great for kids."

Most comfortable SUV and priced reasonably

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "comfy seats, easy to drive, roomy"

Cons: "Don't like set up on steering wheel for phone"

"I bought this 4 cyl SUV new and love it-more power than imagined! Much roomier than my Honda-CRV and gas mileage is comparable. I am looking at the new 2015 because I put a lot of miles on this SUV in the last 2 yrs. Everyone that has rode in it says it is so comfy -even my grandkids! The back seats are as comfy as the front-except my front seats are heated. I recommend this SUV and guarantee you won't be sorry."

What's not to like? Looks good, drives good.

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Good looking machine."

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better."

"Very, very good price for the vehicle. I really believe it is as good as $40,000 and up similar SUV's. Looks as good as the Lexus RX 350 and is comparably equipped. Feels solid and after two years and 35,000 miles, nothing but routine service. I have the six speed, six cylinder version. Actual mileage around town is 21-22 mpg. On the road at the speed limit, 23-25. The UVO entertainment system is a good one."

What a great deal

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "great value, very comfortable"

Cons: "not the greatest gas mileage"

"I've owned one for over 2 years. This vehicle is comfortable, has a ton of amenities, is roomy, and is a fraction of the price of similar SUVs. The handling of a vehicle of this size is quite surprise; it has a very tight turn radius and is extremely stable and secure. I don't even think about roll-overs in this vehicle. I have the V6, so it has lots of power when you want it, especially with the semi-manual transmission. I added a tow hitch, which adds a lot of possibilities to its use. It has been reliable so far. The only complaint is that the gas mileage is on the low side: I average 22-24 MPG."

Im Happy

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Great Everything as far as Im concerned."

Cons: "None...Its a good car"

"I am on my second Sorento. I now drive a 2014 after trading my 2012. Great Ride! I really like this vehicle. Really good power for a 4 cyl. Great at cruising the expressway, or buzzing around town. Im a big guy, 6'2 225 pounds and I have plenty of room. Very comfortable seats and you are able to obtain many configurations with the seats and adjustable steering wheel. Really good steering response for a vehicle of this type. I do a lot of driving on the expressway and get really good mileage at cruising speeds, about 31 mpg. I get around 25 around town. Stereo is great and so is the voice command. Im impressed with the voice command. Great Feature that actually works. I recommend a Kia for sure!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sorento near Honolulu. See local deals