2014 Kia Sedona Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,760 - $24,785.

10/6.5

7.9

Based on 348 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Is this thing really a Minivan?!?!

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

"We purchased the 2012 LX Sedona used in October of 2013. It now currently has 44,000 miles on it and going strong. We had a 2002 Kia Spectra that I bought new before I was even married. It had close to 200,000 miles on it when I sold it to an indiviual who is still driving it. A wife and two kids later forced us to need another vehicle and there was no doubt that I would look at Kia first. The van is very smooth riding and handles great. Very comfortable on long trips. And the get up and go is nice! I love the looks that I get when the light turns green and I'm gone before anyone; and not even meaning to. Great visability and if there are any "blind spots" I haven't found them. Cons: The wind noise at the driver and passenger windows. I know it is caused by the wind hitting the side mirrors and wrapping around them but it is noisy at times. Kia really should go with the side windows that Ford is going with on their vehicles. (thicker glass like the windshields). Also, the steering wheel has the buttons to control the volume for the radio but it would be nice for there to be a button to change the station from the steering wheel. Minor issues when compaired to the whole vehicle."

I'm 62 and this is the best car I've ever owned

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pros: "great ride, good comfort, power, gas mileage"

Cons: "wind noise"

"This car is very comfortable on long trips. The power seats adjust easily. The inside arm rests in the front adjust to several positions. The dual air conditioning keeps the car very cool on 100 degree days. The car has plenty of HHP when you need it and yet it still gets better than 24 mpg."

By on Saturday, June 19, 2010

"I have had this van for just over a year and love it. I usually only keep a vehicle for about a year and then trade it in but this one i will hold onto for at least another year then maybe trade it in on another one. I had a little bit of trouble with it when i bought it the throttle body went but it was covered and they fixed it right away. It is very roomy and have never had trouble fitting everyone and everything in it. It plays school bus every morning for all the neighborhood kids. :)"

Can't wait to trade it in

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

Pros: "The look of the vehicle is nice."

Cons: "It's always in the shop!"

"I purchased this vehicle due to the affordable price. I have had nothing but problems with it. The throttle system has been replaced twice, various sensors have been replaced and today (hottest day of the year) black smoke came out of the vents when I turned on the air conditioning - so I guess it's going back into the shop again. Would not recommend this vehicle. Plagued with problems."

Exceptionally pleased!

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, power and handling all excellent"

Cons: "Busy console, mileage 18 city"

"My favorite two features are the power and the handling. The power has pulled me out of highway bind-ups andfast accel when pulling onto a busy road. With good tires, the vehicle holds the road well in tight, quick meneuvering. The sound system is awesome. Very roomy. The console is a bit busy with controls, mileage is about 17 in the city, even with moderate driving habits. Over all, a very good vehicle."