2014 Kia Sedona Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,826 - $25,439.

10/6.5

7.9

Based on 317 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Bought Brand New, Still Going Strong!

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Roomy interior & storage area, great acceleration"

Cons: "Center console not removable, only collapses"

"Bought this van brand new in 2006, most dependable car I've ever owned! My husband has been through 3 SUVs since '06 and each have had many problems while my van has been our family's go-to. The interior is super roomy, the 2nd row captains chairs are invaluable because of 2 tall teenagers and a preschooler and all their friends! Like other reviewers have mentioned, I love to surprise the young adults that pull up next to me at red lights, makes me giggle every time! My only issue is that we've had to replace the headlights a few times, easy DIY. Just surpassed 100K miles, hoping to get another 100K!"

Built like a tank

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "fabulous mpg for a big V6"

"This is one heavy duty van. I looked at all the others. It's a 2012 LX and I've put 20K miles on it so far. Never a problem. Some competitor vans might be a slight bit more refined, but none drove as solid or handle as well as the Sedona. It even has 6-lug wheels. Lots of power and no strain even when full of people and luggage. Great MPG for a big V6. As good as 27 hwy with a load. I wish I would have held out for the EX, but that's because I like all the toys. For what we need it's a perfect van and was far less expensive than all the competition. I also had a 2012 Optima EX that I just traded in for a 2013 Sportage EX. I'm locked into their products. The Optima had 78K miles and never a single problem."

do not want to switch

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "very roomy"

Cons: "low gas mileage"

"I have thoroughly enjoyed this van! Overall it has been relatively free of problems except the front turn signals."

Is this thing really a Minivan?!?!

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

"We purchased the 2012 LX Sedona used in October of 2013. It now currently has 44,000 miles on it and going strong. We had a 2002 Kia Spectra that I bought new before I was even married. It had close to 200,000 miles on it when I sold it to an indiviual who is still driving it. A wife and two kids later forced us to need another vehicle and there was no doubt that I would look at Kia first. The van is very smooth riding and handles great. Very comfortable on long trips. And the get up and go is nice! I love the looks that I get when the light turns green and I'm gone before anyone; and not even meaning to. Great visability and if there are any "blind spots" I haven't found them. Cons: The wind noise at the driver and passenger windows. I know it is caused by the wind hitting the side mirrors and wrapping around them but it is noisy at times. Kia really should go with the side windows that Ford is going with on their vehicles. (thicker glass like the windshields). Also, the steering wheel has the buttons to control the volume for the radio but it would be nice for there to be a button to change the station from the steering wheel. Minor issues when compaired to the whole vehicle."

No mechanical problems but electrical ones

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "lots of room for friends and family"

Cons: "watch out for electrical problems"

"I have been very pleased with the van in most areas. However, I have had much trouble with the lights and doors electrical systems."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25