2012 Kia Sedona

7.9

Based on 354 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

I'm 62 and this is the best car I've ever owned

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pros: "great ride, good comfort, power, gas mileage"

Cons: "wind noise"

"This car is very comfortable on long trips. The power seats adjust easily. The inside arm rests in the front adjust to several positions. The dual air conditioning keeps the car very cool on 100 degree days. The car has plenty of HHP when you need it and yet it still gets better than 24 mpg."

Exceptionally pleased!

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, power and handling all excellent"

Cons: "Busy console, mileage 18 city"

"My favorite two features are the power and the handling. The power has pulled me out of highway bind-ups andfast accel when pulling onto a busy road. With good tires, the vehicle holds the road well in tight, quick meneuvering. The sound system is awesome. Very roomy. The console is a bit busy with controls, mileage is about 17 in the city, even with moderate driving habits. Over all, a very good vehicle."

LOVE THIS SEDONA

By on Monday, January 10, 2011

"Although I originally owned a 2003 Kia Sedona EX...which had problems from day one until I traded it in..in 2010 for a new 2010 Kia Sedona LX..I looked everywhere I did not want a Kia again...but I could not duplicate the Sedona with all its features, cost, etc.....and I am glad I stayed with Kia and bought this new one last summer...."

Truly exceptional vehicle

By on Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pros: "Safe, comfortable, reliable, seats 7"

Cons: "low resale value, OEM tires"

"I purchased my 2006 Sedona new in 2006. Here's why I love it: Safety: The Sedona was the highest safety rated minivan in 2006. Reliability: Runs like a champ. Nothing to report here, but I will say the 60,000 mile warranty was peace of mind while I had it (even if I never needed it). It does seem to eat headlights - I can swap one out in 10 minutes in the Menards parking lot for about $10. Ride Quality: Some of the best seats in the automotive world. Two cross country moves, two cross country road trips, and many day trips have confirmed. Also, the materials still look like new - seriously, they used top-notch textiles here. Performance: It's no sports car, but hit the gas and you'll be shocked at the power. Drives great in the snow, and the transmission shifts are very smooth. Visibility is very good for a minivan. Cost: This vehicle was several thousand dollars less than competitors. It has required no maintenance. Insurance cost is low. Negatives: Resale value is pretty bad. Lucky for me, I plan to drive it until good electric cars are actually affordable."

Works great

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "Drives well in bad weather"

Cons: "The cup holded gets stuck."

"I think it has done a good job as a minivan. I have never been left on the side of the road. Whne it did have a few items(minor) recalled, the dealership fixed them free and very quickly. The only problems that I have had with it on a regular basis is the headlights need to be replaced often and the CD player has issues loading CD sometimes."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sedona near Honolulu. See local deals