2009 Kia Sedona

7.9

Based on 334 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

2006 Kia Sedona-Great van!

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "great van :)"

"We bought this van used in 2009, been across the country three times with it, and on several additional vacations with 3 kids. Used to haul all our kids and their friends everywhere plus to and from school daily. Has never let us down with the exception of the routine things such as battery, etc. Recently started having some electrical issues but I think its due to age and use. I would highly recommend the Kia Sedona to anyone with kids. Excellent vehicle :)"

Good and comfortable

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "economical & fun to drive"

Cons: "Caution! It has rear blind spots"

"We bought this used car in St. Petersburgh in 2010 from a Nissan Dealer. It had just over 1000 miles of use. We can provide records if necesssary. We immediately had the Black finish weather protected with a special $300.00 Simonize coating. It has served us well at a time when we were still loading and unloading our belongings from when we moved here permanently in 2009. We have had the car serviced when necessary by the Gulfport Garage Inc. exclusively. We have replaced all four tires recently and have kept it in very good condition. It gets good mileage and now we only need it for transportation driving it only about 5000+ mile per year. I am looking to trade down to an older car in good condition. A newer car is not affordable for us at this time. I am a disabled Vet and because of my advancing age I find I now need a car that is more driver friendly in terms of more leg room and possibly without a middle console. I am 6'-3" tall & over 300lbs.so I will still need a mini van type of car because of the ease of entry and exit."

Drives like a dream. Comfy

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "Plenty of power- nice ride"

Cons: "over priced new-trade-in value bad"

"Bad thing is rear view mirror night dimmer to bright. Original tires very loud, and don't like camera on rear view mirror: is distracting at night can't see back-up lights because to bright in eyes. Love it during the day. Poor security against theft .Drive is comfortable only if you are 5'5 or under. No room for tall people driver's seat doesn't go back far enough(this is serious problem). Sound system good. Service at dealership to high for 30,000 service check up. Paint good,interior nice - convenient(especially the tray between the driver and passenger seats). Plenty of room for passengers. Seats fold easily. Overall I love this vehicle, one of the best I've ever owned. Holds to the road excellent even in adverse conditions. Plenty of power if needed. Problem: rotors front and rear warp to easy.Had to replace by 27,000 miles. 90% of my mileage is highway, from Akron OH to Parkersburg WV."

LOVE this van!

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

"Great van! Love the space, the design...everything is well thought out. Very practical!"

first minivan

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "space,gas, A/C"

Cons: "none that i can think of"

"Love this van! would recommend this to anybody!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sedona near Honolulu. See local deals