2009 Kia Sedona

7.9

Based on 325 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Dependable, affordable, functional

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "functional, roomy, dependable, great on trips"

Cons: "not real luxurious, seems to go through tires"

"This is our 3rd Kia and 2nd Sedona. We are pleased overall with all our Kias, especially this one. It is very roomy, great for trips, has been dependable, and with fair gas mileage. The extra seats have come in handy and with the 3rd row down, it is a hauler for many things. Ours is the LX and I wish I could have found a well priced used EX instead. However, we are happy. We will probably drive it for many more years."

Solid van and exceptional value

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Value, Reliability. Cost per mile is unmatched"

Cons: "slight road noise (easily fixed w/ better tire)"

"I bought this new in 2007. I have high praise for this van. I have owned Dodge Grand Caravan and Honda Odyssey. This was a fraction of the price new of those and had much better reliability. 2 minor issues, the head light bulbs would burn out quickly when using after market bulbs. One set of OEM bulbs later and no more issues. Last issue was slight road noise. Upgraded factory tires (which I got 67k miles out of) to better quality tire and its now quiet. I would definitely buy another. My driving conditions are varied. The first 2/3rds of its life was stop and go city traffic and the last 50k have been more highway style driving. The only thing I would ask from Kia is to make the rear wiper blade assembly available in aftermarket so I don't have to go to dealership for replacement. I had 2 small warranty claims during the 5/60 and they were handled quickly and done right the first time."

Meets my needs very well

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "Looking for a great value and warranty this is it!"

"No mechanical, body, instrumentation or convenience issues. Gas mileage is acceptable given vehicle weight & size. Interior/exterior finish is good. Handles, rides comfortably and w/reasonable quietness. Cargo space and passenger access is very good. Std features are good."

Maybe the best vehicle I have owned at 60

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

"Does everything I needed in a vehicle and overnight stay."

WORST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Reason: POOR QUALITY CAR

Pros: "Cheap car"

Cons: "It's cheap for a reason. Electrical nightmare"

"I bought this car new, and within the first year, I replaced the battery, only to have to replace that battery less than 2 years later. I have replaced 2 of the door lock actuators, only to replace all 4 less than 6 months later. I've replaced the assist handle on the passenger side when it crumbled in my wife's hand one day. Replaced the back up camera when it started working intermittently. In the last 7 months I have averaged a trip to the garage for warranty work every month. Oh and on the doors giving me issues, KIA was worthless in helping out, I called the 800 number just for them to tell me they couldn't do anything until it happens 3 times, when I told them the doors had already failed me 3 times they said well it will have to happen again before they could do anything. I took the car and traded it in for a Toyota and will never own another KIA again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sedona near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for