2009 Kia Sedona

7.9

Based on 342 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Love this car. Best Minivan ever.

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "Great Value, great performance"

"I totalled my first Sedona and bought an identical car to replace it. I have never been sorry. Only problems were minor (radio stopped working and bad battery) which were both replaced for free within the first year I owned the car. Since then NO issues. Both my daughters have Toyota Siennas which are great cars, but I would take the Kia over them in a heartbeat."

cant wait to get out of this van

By on Friday, April 10, 2015

"wish i still had my honnda"

Top 3 vehicles I've ever owned. Would buy again

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "Power/comfort drivability"

Cons: "leak / sliding door issues"

"Always dependable...has been to Florida & Maine without an issue. At 65 mph+ avg.26 mpg.Comfortable in all 7 seats! Good power. Moved mowers, college students and friends...plenty of room in & on this vehicle. DVD player, CD and power heated seats worked flawless for the past 8 years. Local driving only averages 19 mpg, one power sliding door was always a problem after first year and sun roof leaked in pouring rain."

Good Vehicle

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Good price, lots of whistles & bells, good gas mil"

Cons: "Rear door isn't electric"

"I never expected to own a van but I had no other choice in order to continue driving by myself after I needed to start using an electric wheelchair because of being on oxygen. My Sedona was retrofitted with a hydraulic lift, accessible from the rear door. By being able to use the rear row, which came with easily removable seats, I was able to maintain ample space for 4 passenger The seats in the middle row will still roll up and secure against the backs of the front seats if extra storage is needed, but they aren't removable. The backup camera is extremely useful. Especially when backing in to park when I want to access the rear door to use the lift. After driving it, I know I would be just as happy with this vehicle even if I didn't have to have a van. Some of the things I like are: cruise and stereo controls on the steering wheel, Sirius Radio, Blue Tooth, lots of storage in the dash, a tray with built in cup holders between the front seats that can be folded down when not in use, extra cup holders in the front and side doors, separate front and rear heat and cooling system, rear window wiper and defroster. I'm sure there are others I'm just not thinking of right now."

bye bye kia

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "inexpensive to buy, lots of included features"

Cons: "low resell value, poor quality, not built to last"

"Bye bye Kia, bye bye. i have owned two now and we are done. While I like the value paid for the features provided, the overall quality of the car is not built to last, not to mention the resell value or lack thereof. My high level advice, figure on getting a hundred thousand miles out of it and then get rid of it. Why? Because stuff will start breaking left and right after that, it will always be something. The car becomes a bit of a money pit and a major inconvenience. The parts for it are not cheap either. I can't tell you how many times I have replaced the headlight bulbs at $25 a pop, and I'm also tired of the different size wiper blades."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sedona near Honolulu. See local deals