2010 Kia Rondo

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

highly recomended

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

"hi I have 4 children and was looking for something different other than a caravan( which I have owned) I was looking at the ford escape hybrids but they don't offer them with a 3rd seat. so wanting to have better gas millage and still have room for all the kids and my wife and me, I looked at the rondo. I test drove one and it really impurest me. I also liked the warranty 10years 100'000 power train warranty.( to the first owner only I don't like that) but we plan on keeping it. I can't begin to tell you how much my wife and I like the rondo we have had it for about 6 months now. I plan on putting in a navigation system in the dash. the turning radius is unbelievable you can turn on a dime. and It does not feel top heavy like the mini vans or the suv's"

Good car for a family

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

"We purchased our Rondo in November of 2007 after our old minivan failed us. We didn't want another van, and were looking toward the small SUV class. We have 3 young children ages 3, 6, and 7, and didn't want to cram them into a vehicle, so a third row was a necessity for us. We drove the RAV4, CR-V, and Ford Escape and felt very cramped. Only the RAV4 offered the 3rd row, but it was tight, and no cargo could be carried. We looked at the outside of the Mazda 5, but sliding doors reminded me too much of a mini van. Our next stop was Kia to look at the Sportage, but the Rondo caught my eye on the showroom. 3rd row, sliding second row seats, normal doors, V6, side curtain airbags, and more. It fit all our criteria. The warenty was also very attractive....10 years!! We used to run around town in my husband's bigger SUV, but now we find we use the Rondo for most of our trips around town. The gas milage is good at an average over 20mpg (this is our personal calculations), and the V6 is well worth the extra money. If I had it to do all over again, the only thing I would have changed is I would have gotten the EX model for the Radio and 6 disk changer, but at the time we were watching our wallets."

Impressive vehicle for the money!

By on Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pros: "price, mpg, dependability, lots of space"

Cons: "spartan amenities"

"I didn't expect much when I purchased this vehicle for simple transportation and gear storage to and from work, but I was happily surprised! My Rondo has 58,000 miles on it and runs perfectly. It has been dependable day in and day out with only basic maintenance. While it may lack the amenities of more stylish cars in its class, it makes up for it in roominess, low price and most surprisingly gas mileage (26 mpg). I would definitely buy this vehicle again!"

Great vehicle all around

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "Mileage/capacity/comfort"

Cons: "Air Conditioning / seat belts /"

"I purchased this vehicle extremely quickly after being in a horrible car accident that totaled my 2005 Toyota Matrix. The Toyota was a car that I loved and it was more than just a car. With that being said, the Rondo had big shoes to fill. During the buying decision, given that I was just injured in a bad accident, the side airbags were a great comfort. I also felt good about the higher safety ratings of the vehicle. While the engine was bigger than the Toyota I have found that the gas consumption is comparable. I love that I have a 3rd row, this makes my fuel efficient car capable of moving people like a gas guzzeling SUV. While I can note that putting grown adults or older children is not ideal for the back most seat, it works out great for smaller children. I have used this vehicle for several road trips, about 4K miles round trip, where we had all seats filled. We were comfortable and happy. I love that the seats fold flat. This allows me to have a huge space if I need to move bigger things, very comparable to a SUV for me. I have not been impressed by the air conditioning, and my opinion has been shared by many on other online forums. My children and I are also constantly frustrated by the fact that the seatbelt mechanisms lock up and do not easily allow for them to buckle themselves in. My suggestion for future models would include: more user friendly back gate opener for 3rd row occupants, stronger A/C, completely revamped seat belt mechanisms (perhaps a longer belt all together will better accommodate the use of booster seats, perhaps the actual issue). If I had it to do all over again, I still would have purchased the vehicle, but; if given the chance would have selected a sunroof and 4X4 option."

First of the crossovers

By on Sunday, December 06, 2009

"I am very happy with my Rondo. I am not a car person, it has to be a vehicle that is capable of various roles. This automobile definitely is. From comfortable transportation with good visibility to weekend mover, it can do most anything. I have over 18,000 miles on it now and havent had any trouble besides a cracked evap canister at about 6k miles, covered under warranty. More than enough power, tranny seemed a little tight when new, shifting rather harshly but smoothed out over time, no more aggressive downshifts to 1st too early. I feel that rear cargo area courtesy lights and cruise control should have been standard as well as a way to open the rear hatch without having to unlock the drivers door first. Overall very pleased with my third KIA.. Suggestion, lay off a little on performance and work on fuel mileage 25 in the city 30 to 32 highway only.."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rondo near Honolulu. See local deals