2007 Kia Rondo

Based on 147 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

By on Monday, November 24, 2008

"I am 6' 8" & 250 + pounds. I actually need to slide the drivers seat forward to drive the car. I have 2" of head room and do not need to recline the seat to drive comfortably. There is room behind me for another 6' 5" + passenger and he would have very comfortable leg & head room with me driving. We have 28,000 + miles with no problem of any kind. All we have done is change the oil every 4-5,000 miles. It is a fun car to drive. The select shift works well if going up or down very steep hills. The suspension is a little harsh on bumpy or rough roads. However, it's very smooth and comfortable on the interstates. We have done a couple of 800 + mile trips and been very comfortable and relaxed. It's a great car and a really great value."

highly recomended

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

"hi I have 4 children and was looking for something different other than a caravan( which I have owned) I was looking at the ford escape hybrids but they don't offer them with a 3rd seat. so wanting to have better gas millage and still have room for all the kids and my wife and me, I looked at the rondo. I test drove one and it really impurest me. I also liked the warranty 10years 100'000 power train warranty.( to the first owner only I don't like that) but we plan on keeping it. I can't begin to tell you how much my wife and I like the rondo we have had it for about 6 months now. I plan on putting in a navigation system in the dash. the turning radius is unbelievable you can turn on a dime. and It does not feel top heavy like the mini vans or the suv's"

Impressive vehicle for the money!

By on Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pros: "price, mpg, dependability, lots of space"

Cons: "spartan amenities"

"I didn't expect much when I purchased this vehicle for simple transportation and gear storage to and from work, but I was happily surprised! My Rondo has 58,000 miles on it and runs perfectly. It has been dependable day in and day out with only basic maintenance. While it may lack the amenities of more stylish cars in its class, it makes up for it in roominess, low price and most surprisingly gas mileage (26 mpg). I would definitely buy this vehicle again!"

2007 Rondo EX

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I have had the 5 seat 4 cyl. EX Rondo since June 2007. In that time I have made two cross country tips from Las Vegas to Washington, D.C. My best highway mileage was 29.29 mpg. My usual city driving (stop and go, no highway) is 16 with the A/C running. There have been no mechanical problems, no fit and finish problems. The interior cleans easily. The Rondo handles fairly well, the ride is well controlled and very quiet. The AC works well in the desert heat. The hidden storage areas in the 'trunk' are huge and really useful. The only negative is the LCD display on the Infinity Stereo deck. It is simply unreadable during the day, unless it is in direct sunlight. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. The 4 cylinder has ample power and torque to handle any situation. The warranty is great too, and maybe one day I might actually have to use it. One day...."

Good car for a family

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

"We purchased our Rondo in November of 2007 after our old minivan failed us. We didn't want another van, and were looking toward the small SUV class. We have 3 young children ages 3, 6, and 7, and didn't want to cram them into a vehicle, so a third row was a necessity for us. We drove the RAV4, CR-V, and Ford Escape and felt very cramped. Only the RAV4 offered the 3rd row, but it was tight, and no cargo could be carried. We looked at the outside of the Mazda 5, but sliding doors reminded me too much of a mini van. Our next stop was Kia to look at the Sportage, but the Rondo caught my eye on the showroom. 3rd row, sliding second row seats, normal doors, V6, side curtain airbags, and more. It fit all our criteria. The warenty was also very attractive....10 years!! We used to run around town in my husband's bigger SUV, but now we find we use the Rondo for most of our trips around town. The gas milage is good at an average over 20mpg (this is our personal calculations), and the V6 is well worth the extra money. If I had it to do all over again, the only thing I would have changed is I would have gotten the EX model for the Radio and 6 disk changer, but at the time we were watching our wallets."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rondo near Honolulu. See local deals