2007 Kia Rondo

Based on 146 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

I love my Rondo!

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "style, pep, fun to drive, 7-seats, carry room"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I love the look and styling-- it's extremely cute. I love the overall size of the car; it's easy to park, and you sit up high enough to see around SUVs. Visibility is great except for the large front window pillars where you really have to move your head to check for pedestrians. I have the 6-cylinder and the car is extremely peppy and takes off like a rocket when I need it to. Gas mileage around town is only 19.8 mpg, highway 28 mpg. The middle and back seats fold down flat for hauling whatever you want, although I hate having to remove the three middle seat headrests to fold them flat. It has a great stereo. A part broke in the sun roof, but the dealer replaced it because I was in the warranty period. I had to replace the solid front discs with vented because they kept warping-- haven't had a problem since. It's nice to have a car that not too many people have-- I'm sure people wonder "what in the world is that?" as I drive by. Too bad KIA doesn't market this car in the US any longer."

Wish they still made because I would buy another o

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Great value, nice to drive"

Cons: "Passenger side cup holder, too small"

"I love my Rondo but with the amount of miles I drive, it's time to trade it for a lower mileage vehicle. I wish Kia still made the Rondo because I would buy another one without a second thought."

hard not to love this paid for car!

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

"purchased 2009 Rondo in 2010 from leasing company. It now has close to 75,000 miles without any problems. Just had the regular maintenance done on it and it runs great. Loads of cargo room as it does not have the 3rd row of seats and 2nd row folds down. I am using it as a mini camper as there is room for us to sleep stretched out with all seats folded or down. Gas millage is good and it has the connections for iPhone and other electronics - really great that it has two places to charge electronics in the front and one in back. Although I get the new car bug after watching commercials, I go to check out vehicles and they don't have as much of what I want as the Rondo. I think I will keep it another 5 years."

a great mid size utility vehicle.

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Pros: "fuel economy and fun to drive"

Cons: "none that I am aware of."

""I have driven this car for the past 4 years and it's a great overall car. It gets up to 30mpg/hwy and 25mpg city driving. But it's time to move on with a newer and bigger vehicle. Within the past 6 months I have had a complete service at a cost of over $2000.00 plus a new set of the best Michelin tires available. The car is in A1 condition and should serve the next owner for another 70k miles without any major issues. ""

Good friendly gas car, fun to ride around in.

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "gas friendly"

Cons: "Too high of a price"

"It's gas friend, it a good run around car, plenty of room and three row seater."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rondo near Honolulu. See local deals