2013 Kia Rio Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $13,197 - $13,582.

10/6.6

7.9

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I love this car!

By on Thursday, May 02, 2013

Pros: "Fantastic car!"

"I wanted a small car with big car amenities--this car fit the bill. I got a maxed out black one and I love it. It has Bluetooth, navigation, satellite radio, heated seats, back-up camera, sun roof, cool wheels & Hankook tires and much, much more! The price was so much cheaper than any other car with half of the same amenities. You will not be disappointed with this car. I get compliments every day."

My first brand new car.

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pros: "great all round car"

Cons: "none that I have noticed"

"I love the car the gas mileage is great, if you look in the expert review they said they were able to get up to 37mpg I was able to sqeeze out just over 40mpg on a road trip from Virginia to Kentucky. The car is very comfortable and actually pretty roomy, when your 6'2" that helps. I can even comfortablly sit in the back seats. I own the SX Hatchback, and it really supprised me how fast it accelerates as well. What took the most getting used to was the brakes. The brakes are very touchy compared to any other car I have driven."

POOR SEATING

By on Monday, February 25, 2013

"Car does fine for me but BUT HATE the pasanger SEAT does not adjust up seems like riding in a hole."

My First Small Auto @ 64

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "I haven't found one yet"

"I'm 64, newly widowed (08/28/2011) when I traded a paid for 2011 Ford Tranist XL w/ all opts on 11/2011 for my 2012 Kia Rio SX Hatchback! People thought I was nuts, but yes the other was paid for but to big for just me & it was a consitant reminder of my soulmate of 44 yrs now gone. I wasn't looking to really trade, but when I saw the Kia Rio just liked its look right away, then I sat in the seat, AWWW - started it up & drove it - WOW! It handles like a dream even on ice and snow! Easy to park and fun to drive! The stero / CD / Bluetooth / MP3 & USB plug - great easy to use while driving! Stering wheel has all controls for operating accessories, including hands free dailing & talking. I am not a skinny woman & the RioSX's seats are ROOMY and COMFORTABLE!! This is a great car and I can fold the passenger & back seats down and have a TON of room (even when I buy lumber)for some major shopping & not counting my grandchildren love it too! They've told me it is a "FUN COOL" car, not an "OLD FOLKS" car! The MPG is not bad at all either! I will defintely buy another!"

All around great for a first time car buyer!

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Sporty, Convenient, and Comfy."

Cons: "Cheap Speakers and No Vanity Lights."

"This vehicle was my first new car purchase. I have owned the vehicle for approximately 10 months now. I love the convenience of the hatchback v.s. a sedan, allowing for the extra cargo room. The exterior is sporty, but doesn't have the added insurance price! Very maneuverable in tight circumstances. A comfortable ride to and from work. I average 34 MPG with an overall commute of 35 miles/day. With a somewhat active lifestyle, I can easily attach bike racks and luggage carriers. Only negative I have is the standard, low quality, stereo speakers. And the fact that the new Kumho tires it came with, are bad to pick up small rocks and stones. But after some wear and tear on the tires that seems to have gotten better and less rocks are being thrown!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25