2012 Kia Rio

7.9

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Good Value

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pros: "Affordable, realiable, fun to drive"

Cons: "No cruise control, wonders at high speeds (70+)"

"I bought this car a little over a month ago. I went from a Dodge Journey with AWD to this little car. I no longer have a long drive for work, so I didn't see the need in having a big car like that anymore. My boyfriend had recently purchased a Kia Forte Koup and I love that car. I decided that I wanted a little car too. I test drove the Kia Rio 5 and fell in love. The ride is a little stiff, and I am still getting used to the resposive steering, but honestly I have very few complaints. My biggest issues are that I do not have cruise control (which is kind of my fault as I could have purchased an after market kit that they would have installed) and it tends to be a little squirrly on the interstate (although if I do drive the speed limit, it isn't so bad) I love this car. It is quick and peppy through town and it does suprisinly well in the snow, which in Vermont is super important. The icing on the cake was how super helpful and friendly the dealership staff are where I bought it. I am excited to really start putting the miles on this car."

Good car for the money. No down time. 29000 miles,

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pros: "Style, gas economy, dependability. safety."

"Good car to drive. Excellent gas mil1age. Good value. A lot of features. Dependable."

This car is awful

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2013

"I bought a brand new Kia Rio LX with the ECO package and it is awful. I have had it for three months and I have taken it in four times. I had car dealerships. I never go unless it is absolutely necessary. Previously I owned a 2008 and 2011 Toyota Yaris with no problems. I regret my trading decision. The bells in whistles don't work. My car stalls at stop lights and has to be turned off and restarted. The service department is no help. I want my old car back."

Great value!

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"Pros: Fuel economy Reliability drives best at highway speeds excellent warranty Best bang for the buck. Comes with blue tooth, real rims (I can actaually see my brakes!) turn signal mirrors, keyless entry, built in hard drive for music, leather wrapped steering wheel, soft touch plastic, fold down seats, and more. cheap to maintian cons: drivers arm rest paint is flaking off after only 10mos 20,000mi but is getting replaced thanks to the great warranty. Makes a strange noise sometimes (sounds like exhuast shield?) very faint, not enough to bother me. not the best handling car in the world. driver and car dont feel connected. (probably due to the electiric steering in part) Overall if I had it to do all over again I probably would have gone with a used car vs a new one however I am very please with the 2013 kia rio EX"

Very nice car

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, price"

Cons: "bit bumpy of a ride at high speeds"

"Glad I bought this car. Fairly inexpensive, but looks stylish enough. Great gas mileage, so excellent commuter car. Small size helps the parking situation in Philadelphia, but hatch style still affords you a ton for moving space. Great features for a car this price. Would highly recommend for city resident."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rio near Honolulu. See local deals