2012 Kia Rio

8.1

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great Small Car but get the Power Package!

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "Good on gas, looks, lowest economy car in market"

Cons: "No bluetooth or power locks/windows on base model"

"I've had the car for less than a month and I love it. It looks nice, good gas mileage, good trunk space, cheap (out the door under $14,000). I got a great deal since I qualified for all Kia incentives. I find it fun to drive and it runs well (as an economy car would). It is an ECONOMY car. You can't expect it to run like a turbocharged 230 horsepower car. My only problem with the car is that the Rio LX 5DR Hatchback I bought did not have the power package. As a new mom, it is very uncomfortable to have to lock the doors and operate the windows and trunk manually. Pre-baby, this car would had been perfect for me, but in my current situation it was not the best choice. Also, with a car seat in the middle there is little space on the sides to change the baby. For these reasons I want to trade it in (my husband wants to keep it for himself). If it had the power package I would've driven the car until it reaches 200,000 miles!!!!"

I love this car!

By on Thursday, May 02, 2013

Pros: "Fantastic car!"

"I wanted a small car with big car amenities--this car fit the bill. I got a maxed out black one and I love it. It has Bluetooth, navigation, satellite radio, heated seats, back-up camera, sun roof, cool wheels & Hankook tires and much, much more! The price was so much cheaper than any other car with half of the same amenities. You will not be disappointed with this car. I get compliments every day."

My first brand new car.

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pros: "great all round car"

Cons: "none that I have noticed"

"I love the car the gas mileage is great, if you look in the expert review they said they were able to get up to 37mpg I was able to sqeeze out just over 40mpg on a road trip from Virginia to Kentucky. The car is very comfortable and actually pretty roomy, when your 6'2" that helps. I can even comfortablly sit in the back seats. I own the SX Hatchback, and it really supprised me how fast it accelerates as well. What took the most getting used to was the brakes. The brakes are very touchy compared to any other car I have driven."

POOR SEATING

By on Monday, February 25, 2013

"Car does fine for me but BUT HATE the pasanger SEAT does not adjust up seems like riding in a hole."

My First Small Auto @ 64

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "I haven't found one yet"

"I'm 64, newly widowed (08/28/2011) when I traded a paid for 2011 Ford Tranist XL w/ all opts on 11/2011 for my 2012 Kia Rio SX Hatchback! People thought I was nuts, but yes the other was paid for but to big for just me & it was a consitant reminder of my soulmate of 44 yrs now gone. I wasn't looking to really trade, but when I saw the Kia Rio just liked its look right away, then I sat in the seat, AWWW - started it up & drove it - WOW! It handles like a dream even on ice and snow! Easy to park and fun to drive! The stero / CD / Bluetooth / MP3 & USB plug - great easy to use while driving! Stering wheel has all controls for operating accessories, including hands free dailing & talking. I am not a skinny woman & the RioSX's seats are ROOMY and COMFORTABLE!! This is a great car and I can fold the passenger & back seats down and have a TON of room (even when I buy lumber)for some major shopping & not counting my grandchildren love it too! They've told me it is a "FUN COOL" car, not an "OLD FOLKS" car! The MPG is not bad at all either! I will defintely buy another!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rio near Honolulu. See local deals