2012 Kia Rio

8.2

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

best car i found! $25 fill up from empty

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "best gas mileage, fun to drive, low fill up cost"

Cons: "small size, no center consule with lowest model."

"I bought the 2015 kia rio lowest base model for 14800 last weekend. I've put 250 miles on it (bought it with 7 miles) and I still have a little less than half a tank. the dealer filled up the tank when I bought it and it had 50 miles to empty. it stopped at $21.50 on full. the car drives great on the highway and it says I get about 40 mpg which is awesome being I came from a 2003 chevy Silverado. I'd highly recommend anyone this car that is my age (22) and needs a efficient car to get from place to place. its nothing like my truck but I cant complain I love this car!"

Great starter car, excellent gas mileage

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, compact size for easy city parking"

Cons: "No spare tire"

"I bought my 2012 EX with about a month of research after totaling my Scion. By far the quickest and easiest decision I made was to purchase this car. Excellent mileage, great interior, a lot of room for packing the car with the fold down seats, extremely reliable and drives great in all types of weather. I trusted my Scion to keep me safe, which it did, and feel the same in the Rio. Great starter car for a young 20 yr old to get from point a to point b. Only complaint is having a fix a flat instead of a spare tire (dealer told us after we purchased). I would recommend this car for a student commuter, young family, adult who commutes far daily. Overall an excellent car!"

great little car

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

"Drives fine for a small car, handles well. Great gas mileage and can't beat the warranty"

Kia should advertise this car much more. Excellent

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Great price! great quality! great mileage!"

Cons: "Cup holders too small"

"Most people buy this model with few options. We felt the sx model would be great and added all options available. Mileage is best I have gotten from all my small cars. My Honda and 2 Toyotas couldn't compare. I drive a car " hard" and this car handles well. Quality is as good or better then the Honda and Toyota. Can't beat the warranty. Priced all the small cars from all the "big" brand names and not one came close. One complaint cup holders are too small. Lol."

If you can buy this car get it !

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Looks, gas milage , Euro style"

Cons: "Seats"

"Have had my red EX for 2 1/2 years and can say it is great , ride good ,quite inside , European looks (like Seat Leon) and the fact that is is 97% recyclable is also a plus for the environment. Get many people ask me if brought this back from Europe and love the car. Have had to do nothing but change the oil , air filter and cabin filter on it better record that my last Mazda 3 only things to note are gas mileage is less than advertised (but Kia has program to reimburse owners for the life of the car the difference in cash) and the seats on long hauls bit uncomfortable ) but they are made from caster beans so price I pay for the fact they can be recycled) recommend highly."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rio near Honolulu. See local deals