2012 Kia Rio

7.9

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

One of my favorite cars of all time.

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "inexpensive, roomy, fun to drive, high MPG"

Cons: "road noise."

"I enjoy getting 38-48 mpg consistently, and I love the sporty looks. It handles well, and I would love to be more aggressive if not for police. It has more leg room than any car or SUV or van I have owned, and I have had them all. The truck is large, too. The only minor grievance that I have is the road noise. You need to have the right tires to keep it to a minimum. Otherwise, it is my favorite car."

regret buying this car

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

"Very poor acceleration. Car value depreciates too fast. Almost below average gas efficiency."

Great Car for someone needed cheap transport

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "Cheap and okay on gas"

Cons: "Cheap and Cheap and Cheap"

"I have owned this car for almost two years now, and have had put it through some things a car like this should never be through. Driving through a muddy field not realizing the pumpkin patch was all dirt and it rained the previous night. Driving it hard on a track, and driving it through miles upon miles of gravel roads. For how much this car was bought for brand new, I have to say it's not a bad car, however it's not a great car either. Almost every interior panel rattles, even on the smoothest of roads. Lacks big time in the power department. It does how ever have a good feeling steering wise brakes are sharp and it does okay in the corners. To sum up if you need a cheap new car then go for it, just don't have high expectations. If you can afford to go to a better quality brand then go for it by all means."

Nice Vehicle for Young People. 2015 LX

By on Friday, February 13, 2015

Pros: "Good Gas Mileage, Great Stereo System, Cheap"

Cons: "Comfort, No Cruise Control"

"I purchased this vehicle last week and I have had no problems driving-wise. This vehicle I feel is a great way for an up-and-coming 20 year old to establish credit and make payments like an adult, haha! Cheap cost for a big investment and you cannot go wrong with Kia's warranty. The front seats are a bit uncomfortable, especially the passenger seat, but it's not too bad. With the lowest model having no cruise control, arm rest nor power locks, it's a bit annoying. Roll down windows are a lot cheaper/easier to fix than power ones. The stereo system is amazing, but with limited EQ adjustments, it doesn't sound the greatest. It has road noise, but I like that in a car because I'd like to know if I just ran over something dangerous or not. Also no spare tire which i don't like, but with the warranty you get road side assistance. Some dealers might even give you a deal on a spare tire kit. Blind spots are an issue as well but that just takes some good driving experience and patience to get used to I guess. Great gas mileage so far. The pedals are more firm than what I'm used to and with the Active Eco function on, it doesn't want to drag race... All and all it's a great big boy/girl purchase and with no real risk. Thumbs up Kia ;)"

This is awful

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

I don't own this car

"I've had this car for just over a week as a rental since my last car was totaled and it has been the biggest pain. I have had to fill the gas tank up 3 times in the week. I have used it mostly for work (I live 15 minutes away from my job) and one social gathering that was only 30 minutes away. The mileage is terrible and the tank is small. If this were my previous car it wouldn't even be close to half empty. The seats are terribly uncomfortable. Anyone who I have given a ride to has complained not only about the comfort of the seats, but the leg room as well. Unless I put the AC on the cool air setting only blows out warm air. It cannot handle little gusts of wind... and I'm not even talking about heavy gusts of wind that would kind of rattle your car while driving. No, just enough wind to blow some leaves across the road and not even rustle any trees. The doors unlock the moment I put my car into park. Something I really greatly dislike. I will unlock my doors when I'm ready to. I'm not about to have my doors unlock all at once in the middle of the city, in the middle of the night, when I'm by myself. I will never get one and if I can help it I will never get in another one again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rio near Honolulu. See local deals