2012 Kia Rio

7.9

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Nice Vehicle for Young People. 2015 LX

By on Friday, February 13, 2015

Pros: "Good Gas Mileage, Great Stereo System, Cheap"

Cons: "Comfort, No Cruise Control"

"I purchased this vehicle last week and I have had no problems driving-wise. This vehicle I feel is a great way for an up-and-coming 20 year old to establish credit and make payments like an adult, haha! Cheap cost for a big investment and you cannot go wrong with Kia's warranty. The front seats are a bit uncomfortable, especially the passenger seat, but it's not too bad. With the lowest model having no cruise control, arm rest nor power locks, it's a bit annoying. Roll down windows are a lot cheaper/easier to fix than power ones. The stereo system is amazing, but with limited EQ adjustments, it doesn't sound the greatest. It has road noise, but I like that in a car because I'd like to know if I just ran over something dangerous or not. Also no spare tire which i don't like, but with the warranty you get road side assistance. Some dealers might even give you a deal on a spare tire kit. Blind spots are an issue as well but that just takes some good driving experience and patience to get used to I guess. Great gas mileage so far. The pedals are more firm than what I'm used to and with the Active Eco function on, it doesn't want to drag race... All and all it's a great big boy/girl purchase and with no real risk. Thumbs up Kia ;)"

This is awful

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

I don't own this car

"I've had this car for just over a week as a rental since my last car was totaled and it has been the biggest pain. I have had to fill the gas tank up 3 times in the week. I have used it mostly for work (I live 15 minutes away from my job) and one social gathering that was only 30 minutes away. The mileage is terrible and the tank is small. If this were my previous car it wouldn't even be close to half empty. The seats are terribly uncomfortable. Anyone who I have given a ride to has complained not only about the comfort of the seats, but the leg room as well. Unless I put the AC on the cool air setting only blows out warm air. It cannot handle little gusts of wind... and I'm not even talking about heavy gusts of wind that would kind of rattle your car while driving. No, just enough wind to blow some leaves across the road and not even rustle any trees. The doors unlock the moment I put my car into park. Something I really greatly dislike. I will unlock my doors when I'm ready to. I'm not about to have my doors unlock all at once in the middle of the city, in the middle of the night, when I'm by myself. I will never get one and if I can help it I will never get in another one again."

good gas mileage

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "plenty back seat room"

Cons: "not a lot of power, saves speed tickets"

"I like the steering wheel controls for music, etc. It is black with off white fabric seats, black floor mats and carpet within. Completely straight, no dents, touch ups, new windshield with built in 3rd visor fret, new wipers, reg. oil changes. driven by a little old lady. me"

Very nice car

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, price"

Cons: "bit bumpy of a ride at high speeds"

"Glad I bought this car. Fairly inexpensive, but looks stylish enough. Great gas mileage, so excellent commuter car. Small size helps the parking situation in Philadelphia, but hatch style still affords you a ton for moving space. Great features for a car this price. Would highly recommend for city resident."

Excellent gas milage..39.5 on highway.

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

"Comfort level 7 Too much road noise. This care has all power, but not cruise control, which is of necessity because it increases highway driving comfort. Too bad Kia does not support after-market cruise control installation. All warranty is void if you do install cruise control."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rio near Honolulu. See local deals