2007 Kia Rio

8.1

Based on 190 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Bought NEW, just over 300miles

By on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pros: "Wish I could buy 2, mpg, leg room in front seats,"

Cons: "Head rests lean too much forward"

"I'm 6'3" and leg room is my main priority. It's great, wish I had known about the telescoping steering wheel on the EX, but my wife is the main driver so it's no problem. Forte's leg room was actually worse. Still too new for true reliability comments, but so far am seeing around 27mpg in town, 40mpg on freeway with ECO on and light pedal. Beats both my 94 Camry and Honda on mpg. I will eventually do something about the head rests, either replace them or get the shafts reformed as they lean forward more than desired. New Car for under $15k, you really shouldn't expect much, at this point it seems to be the best bang for the buck.USB port works great for audio. Stiff suspension,which I like, good braking, it's a 1.6L and performance is just fine. People that complain about the plastics should spend another $10k on a car."

Great Economical Little Car

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "inexpensive, fun, sporty, reliable, great mpg"

"Very reliable, I've had this car for 2 years now and have had zero problems with it. Everything works and it drives great, excellent on gas mileage and comfy for long road trips. The interior looks very nice for this price range of cars, sporty and fun plus it doesn't show dirt and everyday wear and tear. The hatchback is super convenient and makes getting things in and out super easy. The backseat lays down flat and I've been able to fit and incredible amount of stuff back there whether I'm going camping or moving a dining table and 4 chairs there is always enough room! Love this little car!"

Great Value, Great Car, 150,000 miles!!

By on Sunday, March 22, 2009

"We own a 2006 Rio5 SX with an automatic. This car has been used as a company car since day one. It only 26 months old but it has over 150,000 miles on it. We have had zero problems. We have kept up on all the maintenance and replaced the timing belts on time. But for having over 150,000 miles it still looks and runs like a brand new car. We plan to run this car for at least another 50,000 miles then buy another one."

Great value for the price

By on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pros: "Inside is amazing"

Cons: "Very popular hard to find fully loaded."

"I have only had the car for a few weeks, but I love it. I wanted the Honda Fit, but could not get leather or heated seats in that car. I am getting about 36 miles per gallon city. I have yet to test it fully on the highway. I was worried the car would blown all over the highway like my sister's Echo but it did great. I love this car and it cost way less fully loaded then any car in its class and it was worth it."

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"great little car - i ve owned this one for over 6 months and logged 21k on it gas milage is terrific at 40 mpg hwy !! the car has to go up a mountain 3 days a week and has plenty of pep great everyday cummuter but not so comfortable on longer trips i shopped price all the way and did ok on buying this car"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rio near Honolulu. See local deals