2005 Kia Rio

6.3

Based on 278 Ratings for the 2001 - 2005 models.

7.1/10
    6.5/10
    7.2/10
    6.6/10
    6.6/10
    6.7/10

worst vehicle ever

By on Friday, December 05, 2008

"I have had nothing but problem with my 02 Kia Rio. Granted i bought it in 06 with 65000 miles and dont know how it was taken care of before I always take care of my cars regular maintenance and all. It had the check engine light on when i bought it, the dealer said it was just an o2 sensor. but it wasnt it was a factory defect that the dealer wanted me to pay to get fixed. it has 111,000 miles on it and the coil has gone out the transmission is going and the blower for climate control has gone out. the ball joints have both gone out, and it chronically loses 2 cylinders ive put over 5000 dollars in repairs to this car do not purchase this car kia has really out done themselves"

Kia Rios are C.R.A.P.

By on Thursday, October 30, 2008

"I purchashed my 04 Kia Rio in Feb. of 05 with 19,000 miles on it. At first I thought I was getting a good deal with gas prices going up, but that was soon to change. In late July of 06 I was having transmission problems. It took me 2 months to get them to fix it. *(at this time the mileage was 55,000). I think the reason it took so long to get it fixed was that they wanted the warranty to run out so they wouldn't have to do the $2500 repair. For about the next 2 months after the transmission was replaced it was fine. Then there was engine noise. They told me it was my tires??? Then the transmission was acting up again. The service manager told me he would fix the problem when/if it worsened. It is now Oct 08 and the transmission went out! It will not reverse at all, and Kia told me that I have to pay for a transmission diagnostic to determine IF they would cover the cost of repairing the vehicle. Either way, if they fix it, or if they don't, I would strongly not recommend this car to ANYONE. As for the tires causing the engine noise...I replaced the tires with high mileage warranty tires and the noise is STILL there. So I can only imagine what will happen with the engine in the future..."

By on Saturday, October 18, 2008

By on Friday, July 25, 2008

Kia Rio

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"good price, and great on gas"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rio near Honolulu. See local deals