2015 Kia Optima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,747 - $21,664.

10/7.6

Based on 276 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

One of the top two vehicles I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, sporty and comfortable."

Cons: "No blind spot warning nor proximity sensors."

"Kia Optima is a great vehicle. Gas mileage is excellent, as is the styling and performance. Technology is current and the warranty speaks for itself. You cannot do much better than the Optima versus any car in its class. It has plenty and power and uses regular gas. It is a great vehicle."

Sporty luxury

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

"This car is a sports car fast but get great gas mileage 25 mpg it rides like a luxury car and has been extremely reliable"

Impressed So Far

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Engine performance,Gas Mileage,Comfort,Room"

Cons: "Radio, Nothing Else"

"P/U this 2013 LX with only 3000 miles on it for $15500.I came out of a 2005 Cadillac STS that was a great car.The price and low miles drew me to the Optima and I have to be honest I am really impressed with this vehicle.Mine was built in Korea.Check the VIN and if it begins with a K it is from there if it starts with a number than it is made in Georgia. 2 days after I took delivery I jumped in and pointed it South to Florida.Drove it approx. 850 miles and was just as comfortable as I was driving my Cad down before.Fuel mileage came out to 36.5 when I checked my trip avg.Avg speed for the whole trip was 64 MPH.Tire pressure at 35 PSI and just me in it with 50 pounds of luggage.Used to avg. 29 with my STS.Engine also delivers plenty of power.Feels more like a small V6 than a 200 horse 4 cylinder Mine is a base LX.No power seat.Just a lever to raise and lower the driver seat if you so desire.Bluetooth standard.Satellite Radio standard.Alloy wheels standard.Turn signals in outside mirrors standard.Trunk was huge.Passenger compartment was large also.Only downside would be rear headroom for taller folks.The tapering down of the roof may make it a little tight.Only other complaint I would have would be the radio.It is a 6 speaker but I was used to Bose in my STS and this one is no Bose.Other than that I think it is a solid buy for a midsize.Warranty is excellent!So far!So Good!"

Luxury at a reasonable price

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "You get a lot of extras for a low price"

Cons: "No spare tire"

"When I was looking for a new car I spent days at many dealerships. When I gave the list of items I wanted in my new car and my spending limit every other place said impossible, except Kia. I had never owned a Kia but always liked their cars and hears great things about their cars. I LOVE my car! I've had it for nearly 2 years now and I love it more than the day I got it. So comfortable, so reliable. The only complaint my husband has is there's no spare tire. One thing he loves is the cup holders which are good sized and spread out enough to where the drinks don't overlap each other like in his car. In his you try to pick up one fountain drink and they are so close together you have to pick up the other drink to get yours out! I would highly recommend this car if you want luxury with leather seats, heat and cooling seats, navigation, back up camera and sunroof but don't want to pay over 30 grand. You will love this car!"

Great looking and fast!

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Gorgeous styling, powerful turbo engine, luxury"

"Bought this car as a certified used vehicle with less than 5K miles; got a great deal on a car that looks as good as a Jaguar and loves to get up and go with the turbo engine. I added a K&N cold air induction unit that added 10 more horses to an already powerful engine. Been driving it for two years now and it still turns heads; would definitely recommend this car to anyone who needs a family sedan but doesn't want to give up the sports car drive-this car has it all!"