2011 Kia Optima

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

"I have owned my Kia Optima SX Turbo for a year now and still have not one complaint! I love it! No matter where I go someone compliments me on it and it handles as great as it looks!!! You can not go wrong with this car! Everything I've ever wanted, Fully loaded!!!!!"

Excellent value for performance

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

"I really like this vehicle. I was a bit skeptical when I first considered purchasing a Kia based upon their poor quality reputation in the early rollout days of production. This vehicle handles great in most road conditions. Very good on snow and wet surfaces and minimal hydroplaning. Gas consumption is 34 mpg highway. only real complaint is it is somewhat difficult getting out of and the seats become somewhat uncomfortable on long drives."

Better every day Optima SX

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Syle, handling and comfort"

Cons: "Easy to scratch rims on curb if you r not careful"

Mty Optima SX

"I now have approx 9800 miles. When I first saw this car I loved the style. This is my first new car. I have always purchased used. The quality stood out and I had to own one. At first my MPG was no what I expected. Now that I have driven it for close to 10,000 miles the MPG has ipmproved. I know how to get the best MPG without giving up my pleasure of driving. I average between 70 and 80 MPH on the highway. I average 30-33 MPG when I was only getting 25 at first. This car handles great and is a comfort to drive. My niece called it magical. I owned plenty of cars in my day and usually get rid of them after 2 years. I think I will drive this one fo much longer. My daughter would love it if I gave it to her. Will see. Others have purchased this car after seeing mine. They enjoy it as well."

Mty Optima SX

Great car!!!

By on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pros: "Styling, comfort, and fun to drive"

Cons: "Nothing worth mentioning."

"I purchased this car on a Saturday, and drove it 650 miles on Monday. I only gave it a 9 out of 10 because there are some things about the car that could be better, 1. Not enough compartments for things like change, or small items. 2. I was waxing the hood, and it seemed a little flimsy to me, I could push it down in the middle with just a little effort. 3. Steering feels a little stiff. And now for what I love, everything else, but specifically, 1. The way the center dash is angled toward the driver, 2. How peppy this car is, you step on the gas, and she responds, 3. And last but not least, her beauty, it looks like a shark rolling down the road ready to strike. Overall, after owning it for 30 days, I am pleased with my purchase, let's just hope I am as pleased in 30 months."

great cat

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

"have owned my optima for 2 months and LOVE it!! got the base model with navigation and back up camera. quality is great. i traded a toyota corolla in and will never go back. lots of options i love and feel like i'm driving a much more expensive car. fun to drive and looks great. haven't gone on any road trips, i'm getting about 25 mpg city."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Optima near Honolulu. See local deals