2011 Kia Optima

Based on 327 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

great vehicle with engineering comfort quirks

By on Monday, May 18, 2015

Pros: "roadability and looks. Decent gas mileage."

Cons: "mileage, steering,m"

"Car has quirky design factors on the interior like a passenger seat which lowers the farther back it goes or a center console positioned too far back to comfortably access it. The gas mileage is below as advertised and the steering has a funny "pulling" feeling in this model only---engineering also!!!"

great bang for the buck. great styling and power.

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "styling, amenities, power, bang for the buck"

Cons: "possible turbo problems down the road"

"I would give this car a 10 except for the first two years of ownership, I had two re-occuring issues. The first was an annoying squeak in the roof panel which took several dealer repairs over 18 months to fix. The second was a turbo lag, which also took several dealer repairs before having the fuel injectors cleaned which did the trick."

Optima Hybrid=value and comfort

By on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Pros: "great price, great MPG, AWESOMENESS!!!!"

Cons: "The Heated steering wheel gets a little warm :o)"

"I bought the car after a coworker and KBB showed what a great value. I put 2100 miles on it in the first 12 days, then hit a deer. Its coming home tomorrow, YAY!!!! I love it, power in the mountain roads (like the ones they use on commercials) and fuel efficient in the city. What more can you want with all the options in the loaded package. Take it for a test drive if you can find one. Know why they are hard to find, because they are GREAT cars and fly out the door. So far it is living up to the MPG as listed on the sticker and is fun to drive! Panoramic sunroof lets you really see the sky! Don't take my word for it, let the car speak for itself!"

Love, Love, Love my Base model Optima!

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Pros: "luxury look and feel, low cost, great mpg"

Cons: "notta"

"I test drove many midsize sedans and this was the best car overall for the price. I purchased the 2013 base model and it is very well equipped! It looks like a luxury vehicle but the price with Kia incentives was very inexpesive. I have been getting better hwy mpg than the vehicle rating. My wife and I also purchased a 2013 Kia Forte and love it. We are getting over 40 mpg on the hwy with Forte and 38 w/ Optima. We used to own a 2008 Kia Sedona but the mpg was killing us. To sum up. I love Kia!"

Great looking vehicle - especially from the front!

By on Thursday, October 04, 2012

Pros: "EVO system, overall comfort"

Cons: "engine is a little slow on pickup"

"My approximate mileage is 1250 miles. I have driven my car mostly in the city - avg. mpg = 24.7. I have taken one trip on the highway. In 240 highway miles, I averaged about 30.7 mpg. Hopefully, when the car is more broke in, my mpgs will go up. As far as the car itself, I'm very pleased. I am 6 ft. 4 in. tall, and I fit very comfortably into the front seat. For the driver, the cabin is very easy to deal with. I got the performance package, and it was worth it! The EVO system is wonderful!!! If I had to do it over again --- I would!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Optima near Honolulu. See local deals