2011 Kia Optima

Based on 250 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Excellent on gas

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

Pros: "great car great value"

Cons: "not an AWD"

"Great value in a vehicle, has many amenities , love the heated steering wheel, heated seats, air conditioned seats! comfortable car great panoramic sunroof ,great sounding infinity sound system, bluetooth works great , sleek design and styling,great gas mileage average 29mpg getting 34mpg on highway driving."

Traded a Lexus IS for an Optima SXL

By on Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pros: "Value, Appearence, Driveability, Quality, Options"

Cons: "Climate & voice control needs improvement"

"I've had this car for over a year and still have strangers comment how good it looks. Loved the Lexus, but the Kia is just as good, if not better. The car rides & handles well, it's quiet & comfortable, not to mention roomier. The 2.0L Turbo creates rocket response when needed & gas mileage is very good, plus it runs on regular gas. The SXL is well equipped. I had my eye on an Audi, but a similar equipped Audi would be $12K more. You can't be Kia when it comes to giving you more "bang for your buck". Lastly it's built in Georgia, USA!"

dollar for dollar an excellent value + great look

By on Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pros: "great looks and options for the money"

Cons: "passenger seat is to low."

"again dollar for dollar a great car. I HAVE A 2013EX WITH ALL the options. Both packages which include back-up cam,glass roof,heated and cooled seats etc. I have had it for two years with 18000 miles. So far so good. The only complaint is that the passenger's seat is too low with no adjustment available. My wife hates sitting so low."

Absolutely LOVE this car

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, gas milage, reliablility, cheap"

Cons: "brake pedal cover fell off, laggy in hybrid mode"

"I have owned FOUR new vehicles- 2 brand new dodge pick ups, brand new Chrysler 300 and I traded in my Nissan 350z convertible for this KIA. I fell in love with the style, love the heated AND cooled seats. LOVE the comfort, LOVE the spacious trunk. LOVE the sexy sporty look. LOVE the radio, LOVE the handling. Other than the hybrid lagging a bit and the brake pedal cover coming off, it's amazing. Oil changes are CHEAP, maintenance is EASY and vehicle is holding up REALLY well. LOVE IT and have had it for 9 months. The variations of interior styles and options is amazing."

Nicest car I've ever owned

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great gas mileage in summer."

Cons: "front end is low and scrapes on parking curbs"

"The car runs like a dream and this summer I am getting over 40 miles to the gallon with the hybrid. The only problem with the hybrid is it sometimes goes into hybrid mode when you are waiting to turn left and then if you need to make a quick turn it is not always ready to go. Interior is wonderful, the cooled seats are really great on long trips and I am enjoying the panoramic sunroof. My wife loves it too. Biggest problem I have is after she drives it the automatic seat squeezes me up under the steering wheel because I forget to put it on my setting. The GPS is great for me as I travel throughout Michigan for work and could also use it out of state."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Optima near Honolulu. See local deals