2011 Kia Optima

Based on 257 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great car

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "Great price, lots of power, reliable, roomy"

Cons: "Unnecessary cup holder in door digs into leg"

"After owning a Jaguar for a few years, this car was a breath of fresh air at less than half the price."

Test drove cars the Optima blew me away

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Pros: "Rides great, plenty of options, great audio"

Cons: "Steering wheel can feel lose while driving"

"I was in the market for a new vehicle and the optima was on my list of cars to test drive, but was not high on my list until the test drive. For starters the car looks great and the interior is laid out great as well. Nothing seems out of place it's all very easy to get to. Driving the Optima is great as well, you can keep it in eco mode to save some gas, but the sport mode will give you plenty of zip for when you need to get around traffic. Very fun to drive and the sound is great whether it's the radio or your phone. The only knock I would give it is that the steering wheel feels a bit lose when driving, there seems to be a lot of give and constant adjustment while driving. Other than that it is a great car with plenty of options to make driving it a blast. Just for reference these are a few of the other cars I test drove. Chrysler 300 Ford Fusion Mazda 6 Honda Civic Honda Accord Nissan Maxima Hyndai Azera Hyndai Sonato"

of 50 vehicles owned, this has been the best

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "plenty of snap / very safe feeling car"

Cons: "Pasenger seat not elec. sits too low"

"Nice to drive, decent gas mileage (averaged 34mpg with more highway than city. It has plenty of snap when you need it."

Unbelievable car!

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "Performance, style & one heck of a bargain!"

Cons: "Compromised gas mileage"

"Easily the best car I've ever owned. Regardless of price. I stripped and rebadged the car with a different type of logo. Not that I was embarrassed to be seen driving a Kia, but rather make others aware of what Kia is. I am often asked what kind of car this is, I typically ask them what they think it is and the answer NEVER comes back Kia. It usually comes back as Lexus, Mercedes or Jaguar. The folks are usually SHOCKED that my great looking car is a Kia. Plenty of power when you want it. I find myself egging young punks in there soured up Neons and Civics. And when you decide to drive normally, the car gets really good gas mileage. I must say I was disappointed not to get the mileage that was claimed, but I still tend to have a heavy foot regardless."

Great Value

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "A lot of car for the money."

Cons: "Passenger seat could be higher"

"I am 82 years young, and this is my 42nd vehicle since I received my first permit. This car is without a doubt the best of them all. I have close to 20,000 miles and it has been trouble free. No complaints at all. My mileage average on the interstate (75mph+ in AZ) has been just about 40mpg and around 30 in town. It handles well and is quiet. A great car! You have to drive one! I'm sure sold, plus there is a great dealer here in Yuma."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Optima near Honolulu. See local deals