2010 Kia Optima

Based on 275 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Love Mine!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"First I'd like to say I have always owned hondas or toyotas BUT because of the warranty a 2005 Kia Sorento was my first...I loved everything about it EXCEPT for the gas mileage. This year I traded for an Optima...was kind of worried because I would no longer have the SUV to haul things if needed but I LOVE IT! I bought the 4-cyl. for the gas mileage (getting 35-36!) and it's got plenty of power unless your on hilly terrain. I've had the need to haul things and was greatly surprised how much I packed into the car...amazed actually! I think the new Optima has a great sporty look too...didn't like the looks of the 2007 accord or camry...LOVE MINE SO FAR!!!"

Greatest Car for the Money

By on Monday, October 20, 2008

"I own a 2006.5 Optima LX with just over 54,000. It basically has all options except for the V6, leather, and fog lights. This car is an awesome car for the money. I NEVER thought I would buy a Kia and as life goes sometimes, I ended up purchasing this one for $10,500 used with 47,000 miles on it. It was a retired rental vehicle and after driving it, I found it to be a much smarter choice over purchasing a smaller car for the same amount of money like a Civic, or Focus. I am very pleased with this car. The interior is very well laid out and looks great with the light colored digital displays on the radio and instrument cluster, and knobs. The car feels just as high of quality as an Accord or Camry and even comes with a better warranty. My only complaint is the lack of a V6, but the gas mileage more than makes up for it. Several of my friends own smaller cars like the Civics and Focus and they are surprised at how great my mileage is which is at times better than their cars, and its bigger! The room inside is awesome. I sit with the seat in the furthest position from the dash, and my passengers never complain of needing extra leg room in the back. The trunk is huge. This car was rated the safest midsized sedan on US roads for front, side, AND rear crashes, which apparently no other car in its class has. It also has side impact airbags for front passengers, and side head airbags for front and rear passengers."

great little car

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "really nice, fun to drive, economical, good lookin"

Cons: "the drivers seat"

"i bought this with about 13K on it in '11. the car is solid on the road, has great brakes (make your eyeballs pop out) it's quite quick, passing is a breeze. drove it from upstate NY to and around NM. 6000+ trip. i averaged just under 34mpg overall. the handling is quick and responsive. it drives and rides like a much more expensive car. i like the cloth interior. i prefer it over leather. it's not as hot in the summer and it's warmer in the winter my only complaint, and i've heard if from others, is the drivers seat. it's not very comfortable on long drives. it just didn't "fit" right."

Never pictured myself in a Kia

By on Monday, December 29, 2008

"When my Honda Pilot reached well over a hundred thousand miles, it was time for a new car. This time I was going to have everything i wanted in a car... leather... cd changer... power everything. I set out to get my dream Honda.... When I priced the Accord I wanted.. i could not afford the 38,000 they wanted. A friend recommended that I looked at a Kia. I laughed at him..... until I actually took his advice. I got everything I wanted in my accord in my 2008 Optima.... Is it perfect... not by any means... is it a pleasure to drive and ride in... you bet..... and I saved well over 15,000 dollars. I have a few gripes that I hope Kia will look at in the future. The "carpet" in the car is VERY cheap compared to a Honda or a Nissan. I wish the engine had a touch more power, as the Honda was far more powerful. My overall opinion... I am glad that I did buy the Kia.... I was able to pay cash for the car instead of financing, and I feel I got a remarkable value!"

Great Value

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I've been pleasantly surprised by this vehicle. I have 27K on it now with no issues. Only improvements could be on gas mileage and interior fabric choices (all fabrics were solid, light colors which shows dirt). Gas peddle/throttle can be touchy but I am now accustomed to it. Lots of omph from the 4 banger, no need for a 6. Very smooth transmission and ride. Owned two corollas before this one (250K and 150K on each) and wanted a larger car with automatic transmission. Looked at Camry but went with Optima saving me several thousand. So far no regrets!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Optima near Honolulu. See local deals