2009 Kia Optima

Based on 263 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Never had a problem. Great pickup for 4 cyl.

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

"Only problem with car is middle passenger in rear seat is uncomfortable due to drop down arm rest (causes bulge in seat) Only an occasional problem, as usually there is only my wife and I in the car."

ran really well

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "low maintenance"

Cons: "uncomfortable seating"

"rode smooth. very uncomfortable seats. interior made of low quality. road noise. steering a little rough to handle, especially with passengers."

Nearly excellant condition.

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Very well taken care of by a female driver."

Cons: "Service history is not 100% complete."

Super used vehicle, well taken care of.

"Four new tires and brake job within last 2 months. Excellent appearance. Well taken care of, inside and out. Averages over 25 mpg in city driving. Drives and steers very nicely. Nice radio and CD player. Lower than average mileage. Exterior is grey with chrome trim and door handles. Steering wheel is fixed. Power driver's seat adjustment. Power windows, door locks and side view mirrors. Trunk and gas cover releases on driver door."

Super used vehicle, well taken care of.

Best factory built car I ever owned.

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "Handling, build quality"

Cons: "Voice activated nav is a litttle flaky"

"I have the SX model, which for years prior to 2011 is VERY rare, and my dealer says he has never seen another 4-cyl SX like mine. The 4-cyl is a better balanced car than the V6, while giving up little in terms of power. The car is surprisingly quick, due to excellent gear ratios in the automatic. On the highway, it can get from point to point much faster than the speed limits will allow, topping out around 130 mph. I once made a cannonball run from Memphis to San Antonio averaging over 80 mph, and the car never seemed pressed at all. The SX suspension is a lot better than the other models and corners more like a sports car. Its handling capabilities are far outside most passengers' comfort zone. All of that said, this is also the first car I ever bought new that had no adjustments needed at the first service, and over 4 years of (very) enthusiastic driving, nothing has ever broken. The Michelin performance tires that came on it are only half worn. It gets over 30 mpg on the highway at 80 mph on cruise and gets around 21 mpg in town with my heavy foot."

Affordable Luxury to Drive and Maintain

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, style, and excellent gas mileage"

"I bought this 2009 Kia Optima after researching other vehicles of the same class (Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, Chevy Malibu, Nissan Altima and others). After the technical and price comparisons, the verdict was KIA Optima hands down. I have been enjoying the quiet, comfortable, and peppy ride without any mechanical problem. The car has 80K and still drives like new. I just put a new set of tires and all around brakes, and ready to hit the road for another 80K."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Optima near Honolulu. See local deals