2003 Kia Optima

7.8

Based on 340 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Great Car.

By on Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Bought the EX with V-6 loaded New. No problems with this car at all. Living in MI with heavy snow fall and ice this car gets around awesome, never a worry driving anywhere. Stick with Michelin tires and it is great. 7 years old and still looks and drives like new."

a real workhorse in a wonderful package

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"I bought this car with no real time to shop around. My other car died in a less than great area, enroute to a freeway, without any warning. The transmission simply QUIT with 40,000 miles on the car! I decided to look at a Kia because of the 10 year warranty. I don't know what will convince me to buy another make of car ever! This rides and handles like a luxury car. I have an LX that is loaded with all available options. IT IS NOW 2 1/2 YEARS OLD AND I AM HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH IT. I expect to keep the car until I can no longer drive it. All controls are logical and well placed. It hugs the road like a much larger and heavier car. The trunk has plenty of room and the rear seats fold down to give you plenty of cargo space and room for rear passengers at the same time. You can carry a long item in the trunk, fold down part of the seat and still have one or two passengers in the rear seat. The automatic climate control system is as good as any that I have had on far more expensive cars. I have not had one single problem with this car and my dealer washes it for me at no cost if I just take it in and ask for a wash. What more could you possibly want?"

This is my second Optima

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "Very reliable, afforadable, and great on gas."

Cons: "Seats can feel small to larger men"

"I bought my first Optima and put 80K on it. This is my second Optima and have put 90K on it. I am looking at buying my third Optima. Rides like a bigger sedan."

I love this car. I bought it new and

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, confortable, luxurious but inexpensive."

Cons: "air bag sensor light keeps coming on"

"I've driven it 100000 miles already, never has let me down. And I don't expect it to. Still runs smooth on the road. It looks luxurious. The inside is spacious and the leather and wood trim interior is beautiful. The only thing that bothers me has been the air bag light keeps coming on. When I had the waranty I took it in all the time for this,the reason they gave me it was that the sensor is very delicate so it triggers. But there was never a real problem so I just stop caring. Never had a problem with it. Kia really did a great job with this model."

I will buy this make and model again

By on Saturday, January 7, 2012

"I have had this car for 8 years and I have not had a major problem with it. I will actually trade it in for the 2012 Optima"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Optima near Honolulu. See local deals