2014 Kia Forte Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,991 - $15,512.

10/8.1

Based on 29 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.9/10

Quality and looks for a low price

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

"Never thought I would buy a new Kia!. After driving a Toyota Echo for the last 5 years I decided I needed something bigger, newer and almost as good gas mileage. I have owned the 2015 Kia LX 1.8L for the last month and have been averaging a combined 36 miles per gallon which is better than EPA rates. Decided to go for the base model as it was on cash special for $12,500(could not refuse). Decent features for base model, with power groups and satellite radio and blue tooth. Huge upgrade from roll up windows Echo. The ride is comfortable with good seats and driving feel. Ride noise is a little loud, but what can you expect for $12,500. Blue tooth and voice commands work very well. Decent audio for base model compact car. Friend owns 2014 civic and he admitted the Forte looks and drives nicer than his civic. Rear seats and trunk space is ample for 2 children family. Shifting gears in 6 speed manual is getting a bit cumbersome, but allows for better control of car and fuel economy. With this new addition to our family, we now have 2 black Kia`s in our driveway. Bought the Forte as we have absolutely loved out 2011 Kia Optima Hybrid. Resale is a negative, but don`t plan on selling for 5-10 years. With the low initial cash outlay, we will get a lot of car and fun for the $$$. Would recommend the new regime of Kia products to anyone that cares about fuel economy and the pocket book."

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

I don't own this car

"I am leasing this vehicle. My lease began this year in April. I have a 3 yr. lease. Residual is $16,000 +. I am trying to find a used Hyundai Elantra. I have no $$ to put down. Kindly let me know if you can help me to release myself from this lease and purchase a good reliable used somewhat later model Hyundai Elantra, or?"

If you are looking for this size sedan ...

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

"I am very impressed with this purchase. I have had many compact sedans and this is by far the best I have owned and driven. If you are looking for this size sedan, do not forget the Kia Forte. Have the EX with all the features and loaded. Have added the spare tire and trunk mat(cover)."

this car was a suprise right from the test drive

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pros: "gas around 30 dollars tank easyon gas fun&comfort"

Cons: "i smoke no ash tray no cigerette lighter"

the kia forte koup you want a storty car with 10/100,000 warrenty

"I drove this car first the test drive plenty of torque if you get on it the 6 speed manual it will put you in the seat and you can feel the g force holding you their the ride is quite and comfortable the front seat go's back far enough at 6'1" I had to pull the seat forward to reach the pedals it's got Sirius radio voice command blue tooth all with steering wheel controls tilt,telescoping radio control cruise control steering wheel setting comfort,normal,and sport mode odometer go's to 160 & I think its no problem"

the kia forte koup you want a storty car with 10/100,000 warrenty

An overlooked treasure.

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

Pros: "Price, interior, gas mileage, features, looks"

Cons: "slight road noise, no spare, standard audio only"

"My local Kia dealership has sold many Optimas, sedonas, and Cadenzas. However they have had a tough time moving many fortes. Primarily because of the heavy chevy/ toyota market. Many people over look Kia because they are soaked up on old school hype of other brands. Kia has done so much to redevelop its image and its reputation. This car was one of a few I looked at during my hunt. I found its features, comfort, looks, and value were too good to pass up. I purchased the car for an even 18,000.. Which is so low because of the lack of desire from the consumers in my market. I can't believe I bought this car for that low price. It gets an average of 29.9 MPG city and highway for me. It has many turning their heads when I drive past. What a beautiful car with an amazing interior. My Honda civic friends were amazed at the sleek and clean interior. This car drives so nicely and will get up and move quickly. Be careful of the speed, I found myself over 60 many times on accident. Overall this car could have less noise on the road, a spare tire, and more focus on high end audio... Besides that this car is truly a diamond waiting in the rough. Go to your local Kia dealer and test one out, you won't be dissapointed!"