2014 Kia Forte Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,394 - $15,859.

10/8.1

Based on 20 Ratings for the 2014 - 2014 models.

10.0/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

great car, costly after purchase

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "very good car - superbly outfitted"

Cons: "initial price w/ good incentives, but costly after"

"Terribly fast and awful depreciation, although I have no idea why a car this good would do this. Terrible gas mileage in winter, but very good at other times. Extremely good car except for these costs. Excellent warranties."

I love this car!

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pros: "Priced right, easy driving. Looks & feels luxury!"

Cons: "Not one complaint."

"Excellent and comforts galore! Fully loaded..you name it, this car has it. I highly recommend this vehicle."

100 Times Better than I expected

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Luxury Car Features, fun to drive"

Cons: "The UVO system is a bit lacking"

My Beautiful Blue Forte!!!!

"I bought this car because it was nice looking and it had pretty good Mileage and as phenomenal warranty. 5 yrs 60K number to number and 10 years 100k Power train, after owning two ford products anything would have been better. But Honestly this car has far surpassed my expectations. With the really fuel efficient GDI 2.0 it averages 26-28 around town and 36-40 on the freeway. I drove to LA and around all weekend on 1 tank of has 457 miles on a tank that is unbelievable. The ride is strong, quiet and smooth. The Active ECO system is amazing. I loaned it tony friend for an afternoon who has a 2012 Honda Civic, and he told me he wished he had bought a forte, the ride was much smoother and quieter, not like the road noise you get from Honda. (however my daughter has a 94 civic with 211,000 miles and it is still going strong. So I paid 18k with rebates on a 2014 KIA FORTE with the premium package, the deal of the century and if I was buying again tomorrow I would get the exact same thing. I love Love love the car!!!! If I was going to change anything I might get the technology package, to get the dual climate control, otherwise the happiest I have ever been with any car."

My Beautiful Blue Forte!!!!

good little car

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "drives great"

Cons: "very poor headlights"

"Love the car its self but hate the headlights. Car handles great but the headlights shine so low that you can't see more than 10 feet in front of you. I live where there are a lot of deer running in the road so I want good visibility. The lights draw a dark line across your windshield. Had the lights raised and can see a little better but then everyone thinks your lights are on high beam. Very dangerous in my option. If you live where there are street lights you do not notice it but on dark roads I wouldn't recommend it."

The KIA FORTE LX will help fill my commuter needs

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Great tech and voice activation is the best."

Cons: "Wish KIA would loose the RED clock white is better"

Nice clean interior.

"After a motorcycle accident I needed a Winter vehicle while I healed. I test drove the Optima, Buick Verano, Elantra and Sonata before settling on the Forte LX 1.8L. I liked the interior of the Forte, it was clean and sporty, but very comfortable. The seat and steering wheel seem able to accommodate any sized driver. The ride was quiet and my family liked all the other seating positions. The rear seat can easily hold two of my tall friends. The glove box and console are perfect. There is a automotive trend for enclosing the driver in a capsule, that doesn't work for me a motorcycle rider, and secludes me from my front passenger too. I appreciate tech, but I don't get carried away by it. Thus I chose the LX with basic SAT radio over the UVO touch screen version of the Forte, saving over $1,000.00 in the process. The Bluetooth works flawless, for music I just insert my 8GB USB crammed with music and enjoy the ride. With the dual 12V DC ports in the center console, I can power my Garmin 5" GPS with all my data from past trips, and don't have to learn a new piece of tech. I had the strangest test drive ever with this car. It had just snowed about 5" the night before and the dealer hadn't fully cleared his lot. So around I went easily pushing through deep snow, and the little Forte went though it like a pro. I also used the opportunity to test the ABS and VSC on the road and they worked great. Finally I decided it was time for a Aurora metallic black in my stable, and it looks great next to my pearl metallic motorcycle. I have owned Fords, Chevy, KIA and Mercury vehicles in the past and always buy what is best for my family. I now have two KIA's and am happy with my Forte and Optima (2009). Thanks you KBB for a great site."

Nice clean interior.