2013 Kia Forte

Based on 237 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Cheap sports car

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Good looking, good warranty, sporty"

Cons: "Little headroom, loud on dirt roads."

"Bought car on a whim. The SX model has a lot of things on it that make it look like a lot higher quality, for example, polished grill, fog lights, front plastics, premium 17 inch wheels, sport suspension, bigger motor ect. The car handles extrememly well, very little body roll, awesome paddle-shift transmission, good throttle response all without sacrificing fuel economy. Its looks are good too, deffinitly an eye catcher, people always comment on how nice my car is at gas stations, though I have done some modifications to it. Its a good car, enough said. The only issues I have found yet is the lack of sound deadening materials, particualarly in the wheel wells. I live where there are dirt roads, its very loud inside the car when driving on one. The wheels also stick out past the body panels so mud and dirt cover the side of the vehicle. Awesome brakes too."

Great Little Car

By on Thursday, January 21, 2010

"The Forte's preformance is great and the gas mileage as well. This little car can turn on a dime. It does well in the snow and icy roads. The engine is very quiet and the stereo in it is awsome. However, the seats could be a little more comfortable and the dash is a little plain. Over all we love our Forte."

Best new car for 2010

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Everything about the car"

Cons: "Factory tires"

"I bought this car brand new in august 2010, drove it off the lot with 23 miles. This is the safest car I could find in my price range with 6 airbags. The gas milege for this 5 speed is beyond my expectation's, 375-400 miles for city, 400-450 miles for city/highway and 500-550 miles for highway. The sound systems is LOUD and clear. The interior room is huge, trunk is like a spare closet. I did not like the factory tires, did not perform well in snow. I just replaced them at 35,556 miles. I now get even better gas milege with the new tires. Very well laid out car interior for the driver, main focus buttons on steering wheel. The stereo, cruise control, bluetooth can all be used with your two thumbs while driving. Kia hit a homerun with this car, and let's not forget about the factory warranty's that come with the car. 5yr/60000mi bumper to bumper, 5yr/60000mi roadside, 10yr/100000mi powertrain. I even got a 5yr/60000mi free rim and tire replacement from the dealership for road hazard. I was looking to buy from the big 3 made in USA, but they could not even come close to the standard features, factory warranty's, and the six airbags as standard equiptment."

Nicely Equipped and Made

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Really good price point, good mileage"

Cons: "Steering takes some getting used to"

"My only fault is the electronic steering, this is so different from other vehicles it does take some getting used to (small but significant). The vehicle accelerates great, and handles rain and light snow with no issues. Audio system is great and handles calls from my cellular phone with ease."

Love this Car.

By on Friday, August 24, 2012

Pros: "Good Size for compact, Huge Trunk! Gr8 milg."

Cons: "Can't think of any... :)"

Looks ready for a Parade!

"We had a special 'coating' pkg. put on it when we bought it. With that, we would never have to wax it, if it gets a stain anywhere in the interior and they can't remove it... they will replace the seat or carpet... or if they can't make an exact match in color... they will dye the whole cars carpet or seats or whatever to make it look perfect! We haven't had to use the extreme version because even a bit of chocolate has wiped off the cloth seat! Love having the exterior seal. I hate to wax a car! This car surpisingly has plenty of leg room for 4 and the trunk could easily haul a few bodies, lol. It is huge and has split fold down back seats that have come in handy. ONE issue we have had is the rotors rusted before we even went through the 1st pair of brake shoes. They blamed it on the area & snow, etc... I haven't ever had that issue prior with any other new vehicle. They were (at the time) the only place that made their rotors (on purpose) and so the cost was exaggerated, to say the least. Our mechanic got them through KIA and they were $200 each! But, that is the only issue we have had on this car and it is driven almost totally highway to and from work to save on gas costs. It has saved a lot in that department. Great mileage! We've even taken it cross country once or twice!?! If it wasn't for a couple of dings from parking lots and people that don't care about other's property, it would still look brand new!"

Looks ready for a Parade!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Forte near Honolulu. See local deals